5 Ingredients 15 Minutes Prep Time Slow Cooker Cookbook: Quick & Easy Set It & Forget It Recipes
by Maria Holmes
Kindle Edition: 79 pages
I use my slow cooker all the time. Rarely does a week go by without using it at least once or twice. It allows me to simply put some ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning before going to work. Then when I come home, I am ready to enjoy a great dinner with my family. And what’s even more amazing about a slow cooker is how easy it is to create a truly tasty meal with minimal ingredients. In fact, I often try to come up with great slow cooker meals that require only five ingredients. Keeping the list of ingredients this short means that it only takes a few minutes to pull the slow cooker out of the cupboard, toss in the ingredients, turn it on "LOW" and leave for the day, only to come home to an amazing home cooked meal.
In this cookbook, you will discover how easy it is to come home to (or wake up to) a delicious home-cooked meal that only requires 5 ingredients and 15 minutes (or less) of prep time. If you can chop an onion and twist a can opener, you can make these dishes. The recipes include nutrition data, and most include serving tips.
No time to cook? No problem. All you need is 15 minutes of prep time, 5 ingredients (plus a few staples), and 1 turn of a switch, and you're set for dinner. Your slow cooker takes quick and easy meals to a whole new level.
So get ready to discover all the tasty simmered-in flavours of slow cooking.
Enjoy and be well!
- Low Carb Diet for Beginners: Essential Low Carb Recipes to Start Losing Weight
- Low Carb Cookbook: Everyday Low Carb Recipes to Lose Weight & Feel Great
- Sugar Detox for Beginners: Your Guide to Starting a 21-Day Sugar Detox
- The Conscious Cleanse: Lose Weight, Heal Your Body, and Transform Your Life in 14 Days (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback))
- The Fast Diet Cookbook: Low-Calorie Fast Diet Recipes and Meal Plans for the 5:2 Diet and Intermittent Fasting
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.