The Smart Diet Plan: Permanent Weight Loss without Dieting or Starving
by Liz Vidal
Kindle Edition: 87 pages
The Smart Diet Plan offers a proven, comprehensive approach for slimming down naturally while enjoying delicious meals, without starving, without counting calories or measuring portions.
The Smart Diet Plan addresses the food triggers that dieters need to learn how to manage in order to maintain an environment that promotes healthy eating habits.
The best diet is a healthy lifestyle that everyone can follow anytime and anywhere, even on Holidays, social gatherings and restaurants.
This book is not a promo or introduction to another book. It is a self-contained guide filled with practical steps for slimming down naturally.
Here's what you'll find:
- Tips on how to avoid processed food and drinks - your first line of defense
- Ways to manage cravings throughout the day with tasty, filling and healthy snacks
- How to reduce wheat from your diet for guaranteed, fast results
- A chapter on restaurants showing how to eat smart when dining out
- How to sneak vegetables into your food (for those who don't like veggies)
- How to create and maintain a weekly routine that supports healthy eating habits
- A beginner's guide to exercise
- Delicious recipes and suggestions for all meals
Get your copy now and kick-start the new year with the Smart Diet Plan.
Table of Contents
2. The Smart Diet Plan
3. Managing Cravings
4. Selecting the Right Foods
6. Avoid Eating Wheat
7. Ten Tips for Eating Smart
8. The Role of Exercise
9. Jump Start your Smart Eating Plan
- High Protein Low Carb Diet - Lose Weight Effortlessly & Permanently
- Exercise for Weight Loss (How to Lose 100 Pounds Book 5)
- Eating for Weight Loss (How to Lose 100 Pounds Book 4)
- The 5:2 Diet Cookbook: Over 75 Fast Diet Recipes and Meal Plans to Lose Weight with Intermittent Fasting
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: AN R.C.M.P STORY
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.