Kindle Fire HD Tips, Tricks and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HD
by Edward Jones
Kindle Edition: 140 pages
Publisher: Amazon Digital Services
NOW AVAILABLE both in Kindle AND print editions! You can order the print edition by clicking the ‘Paperback’ link above! The best-selling title for over two months running in the Computers and Technology section! See why many reviewers have stated, "...this is the manual that I needed when I opened my Kindle Fire!"
If you are buying a new Kindle Fire HD or have purchased a Kindle Fire HD since early October 2013, get the book that covers the design and features of the latest model! Many books about the Kindle Fire HD do NOT apply to the Kindle Fire HD currently shipping from Amazon. THIS BOOK has been written to cover BOTH the current ("2nd generation") Kindle Fire HD, AND the earlier ("1st Generation") Kindle Fire HD.
"Fantastic..." "Great Help..." "Easy for a non-geek to understand." -Actual reviewer comments for Kindle Fire HD Tips, Tricks, and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HD
"Fantastic! I searched and searched for a source to help me better understand my new Kindle. I was about to give up and then I found this book. I have discovered so many tips and tricks! I am enjoying my Kindle so much more!"
"Easy for a non-geek to understand. Thanks for writing a book that I can understand. Very basic guide to the kindle fire that is easy to follow and makes it easy to implement any suggestions offered. The directions given matched what is actually on my kindle fire. I have read a couple of books that were supposedly updated for late 2012 or for January 2013 that gave instructions for actions on my kindle fire that didn't match what I see on my device bough in December 2012. This is hugely frustrating to a tech novice. This book told me exactly where to go and what to do."
"Great help. This was a big help with my first venture in tablet land. A lot of good ideas. A must read for any kindle user."
So, you've got a Kindle Fire as a gift, or perhaps you bit the purchase bullet on your own because you wanted this impressive tablet. Do you want to get the most out of your new Kindle Fire HD? If you are looking for a top-notch tutorial at a reasonable cost, you've come to the right place! Here is the book that will teach you 100% of what you need to know. Kindle Fire HD Tips, Tricks, and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HD is your detailed guide to getting the maximum benefit from your Kindle Fire HD.
In this comprehensive guide, you'll learn tips (ways to effectively use your Kindle Fire), tricks (ways to improve the operation of your Kindle Fire), and traps (things to avoid to prevent problems while using your Kindle Fire). You will learn-
• How to get around within the user interface, the home screen, and the carousel more efficiently
• How to make your Kindle Fire your own, customizing its display and operation for fastest and easiest use
• How to find THOUSANDS of FREE books, as well as movies and songs, for your Kindle Fire
• How to setup the security options to protect your account information
• How you can move your iTunes or other music library to your Kindle Fire
• How you can download YouTube videos to your Kindle Fire
* How to use the built-in camera and the new camera app provided by Amazon in a late 2012 software update (applies to models that have a built-in camera)
• Suggested apps that no Kindle Fire owner should be without
You will learn all of the above and more, with Kindle Fire HD Tips, Tricks, and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HD as a part of your library. With this book, you will learn 100% of what you need to know to get the most out of your new Kindle Fire HD!
Kindle Fire HD Tips, Tricks, and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HD comes from the pen of Edward Jones, the principal technology writer behind the "Tips, Tricks and Traps" series of computer books.
- Top 300 Free Apps for the Kindle Fire: The complete guide to the best free Kindle apps
- Kindle Fire HD User Manual: The Complete User Guide With Instructions, Tutorial to Unlock The True Potential of Your Device in 30 Minutes (AUGUST 2014)
- The Complete Free Kindle Fire Apps (Free Kindle Fire Apps That Don't Suck Book 1)
- TIGHT APPS: 120 (Plus) MUST-HAVE Apps for the Kindle Fire
- All New 7" Kindle Fire HD User Guide - Newbie to Expert in 2 Hours!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.