Ultimate Guitar Chords, Scales & Arpeggios Handbook: 240-Lesson, Step-By-Step Guitar Guide, Beginner to Advanced Levels (Book & Videos)
by Damon Ferrante
Publisher: Steeplechase Arts
With over 400 lessons, guitar licks, exercises, and scales-over chords and chord theory concepts, this new edition book and streaming video course is all you will ever need for learning guitar scales, chords, and arpeggios and how to apply them to make your playing more expressive and musical!
Damon Ferrante, guitar instructor and music professor, guides you through step-by-step lessons and streaming videos that will teach you guitar scales, chords, and arpeggios and how to use them in your music making. The lessons are designed to improve your guitar technique, musicality, understanding of music theory, and give your playing and songwriting more power, color and expressiveness.
This new edition includes over 100 free bonus lessons that cover guitar licks and scales-over-chords concepts so that you can apply each scale in your playing. These additional free bonus lessons can be downloaded through the book's video channel and from the Steeplechase Music Books website on the webpage for Guitar Scales Handbook.
No Music Reading is Necessary!
Used by thousands of guitarists, this book and streaming video course will take your guitar playing to a whole new level!
If you feel that you have been locked in the same patterns and scale shapes for years, unable to break out of the dull habits and licks you first learned as a beginner, this book and streaming video course is for you!
You will learn how to apply the most commonly used chord, scale, and arpeggio forms in a musical manner, so that your solos, licks, and songwriting will be more creative, expressive, and colorful.
* Ultimate Guitar Handbook helps you get out of your rut and expand your playing throughout the guitar neck.
* It frees you to enliven your solos and songwriting with bold, new ideas
and techniques that will help create your personal style.
* This book and streaming video course will supercharge your creativity and strengthen your understanding of music.
The book and streaming videos cover the following materials:
* Alternate Picking Technique
* Legato Technique
* Arpeggio Technique
* Music Theory
* Warm-up Exercises
* Technique Building Exercises
* Guitar Licks
* Chord Theory
* String Skipping
* Notes of the Guitar Neck
* Jam Tracks
* Developing Good Practice Habits
* Major Chords
* Minor Chords
* Dominant Seventh Chords
* Minor Seventh Chords
* Major Seventh Chords
* Diminished Chords
* Augmented Chords
* 9th Chords
* 11th Chords
* 13th Chords
* Blues Scales and Modes
* Major Scales and Modes
* Natural Minor Scales
* Harmonic Minor Scales and Modes
* Melodic Minor Scales
* Pentatonic Major Scales
* Whole-Tone Scales
* Exotic Scales
* Octatonic Scales
* Major Arpeggios and Inversions
* Minor Arpeggios and Inversions
* Diminished Arpeggios
* Augmented Arpeggios
* Major Seventh Arpeggios
* Dominant Seventh Arpeggios
* Minor Seventh Arpeggios
* Diminished Seventh Arpeggios
* Augmented Seventh Arpeggios
* Minor Seventh Flat-Five Arpeggios
* Dominant 9th Arpeggios
* Minor 9th Arpeggios
* Dominant 11th Arpeggios
* Minor 11th Arpeggios
* Dominant 13th Arpeggios
* Minor 13th Arpeggios
* One-Octave Arpeggios
* Two-Octave Arpeggios
* Three-Octave Arpeggios
Designed to fit easily in a guitar case, gig bag or backpack, take this handbook with you to the gig, jam session, studio, rehearsal or performance.
- Raw Food Recipes. 5 Main Courses + 2 Special for the Weekend (Eat Like You Love Yourself Book 1)
- Guitar: Guitar Scales Demystified; Beginners Guide To Guitar Scales (guitar, guitar scales, music theory, guitar theory, music downloads, guitar world, guitar notes, free music Book 2)
- Guitar Scales Handbook: A Step-By-Step, 100-Lesson Guide to Scales, Music Theory, and Fretboard Theory (Book & Streaming Videos) (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)
- Stocked UP!: Dominate the Markets with the Psychology and Tips that the Pros will Never tell You
- 1,001 Best Hot and Spicy Recipes
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.