How to Write & Sell Non-Fiction Books for Kindle (Writing Skills Book 1)
by Nancy L. Hendrickson
Kindle Edition: 90 pages
Publisher: Green Pony Press, Inc.
Write & Successfully Sell Kindle Books
Follow the author's five-step blueprint to quickly write a non-fiction book, then publish and immediately begin selling on Amazon's Kindle platform.In addition to the fast-writing blueprint, the author has added new material, including:
- marketing case studies
- guidance on mailing lists
- writing autoresponder emails for more book sales
- marketing podcasts
- KDP Select marketing opportunities
- Kindle Unlimited
- Kindle Pre-Order
- Kindle Beta Pricing Tool
- Book launch strategies
This book was originally published as How to Write For Kindle; it has undergone a major expansion of close to 10K words.
Self-Publishing - You Need to Go Indie
The Kindle platform has turned the publishing world upside down, giving authors like you the opportunity to share your wealth of knowledge with the entire world. The Kindle has made it easy to publish your own work without going through a traditional publishing company and being saddled with a contract that favors the company over the author. By self-publishing, you keep the majority of the sales money - not the other way around. Plus, you get the pleasure and pride of being a published author!
Worried That You Can't Write a Book Fast Enough?
Using the author's five-step blueprint, you'll learn how to quickly outline, research, write, polish, and publish - all in as little as 72 hours. If you know your topic, you really can write your book quickly using the strategies detailed in this book.
Step #1 Outlining is the key to fast writing. How to outline - but not like you learned in high school!
Step #2 Research topics quickly and effectively
Step #3 Learn distraction-free writing - up to 2,000 words an hour
Step #4 Revise and polish. Rinse and repeat.
Step #5 Cover design and formatting
Now That You're Published, What's Next?
Discover the little tweaks that can mean big profit, including
- choosing the right category
- best keywords for your niche
- writing a killer book description
- utilizing KDP Select promotional tools
- best days for free book giveaways
- marketing case studies
- email marketing
- writing emails that bring in sales
- royalties, pricing, reporting
- using the beta price tool
- what if you don't want to use KDP Select
- author marketing resources with high value (and they're free)
Ready to Start Writing, Publishing & Selling?
If you're ready to say "hello" to increased income, pride of product, and the thrill of seeing your name on a great book . . . click the orange Buy button at the top of this page (or Gift this book to a friend), download in seconds and start writing your book today!
The author invites you to visit her blog at http://nancyhendrickson.com
Unsolicited email from author Margie Layton:
"I found your “How to Write & Sell Non-Fiction Kindle Books” after midnight last night. I had downloaded books for hours it seemed, trying to find a simple, easy book on how to format and submit a book to Kindle. (I’m very new to this.) With a headache from wondering how so many people could write so much and say so little, I was about to give up and go to bed when I found “the mother lode”! Your Book! How could I have missed it?? Headache forgotten, my eyes could not move fast enough until I finished it. I’m not sure what time that was. Before I sit down today to read (instead of “gulp”) it again I must thank you. My wish is that someday one of my readers will find that excitement and joy of reading in one of my books that I just found in yours. THANK YOU.”
- How to Discover Best-Selling Nonfiction eBook Ideas - The Bulletproof Strategy
- Writing a Kindle Book a Week
- 61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books
- How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days - That Readers LOVE!
- From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.