Crush It With Kindle - How to self publish your books on Kindle and promote them to #1 bestseller status
by John Tighe
Kindle Edition: 112 pages
Publisher: John Tighe
Crush It With Kindle
Crush It With Kindle takes you through a simple, step by step system that shows you how to self publish your book on Kindle and promote it to bestseller status (top 100 for its category) or even #1 bestseller status on Amazon.
Self publishing on Kindle is a game changer – you can now publish on Amazon and make your book directly available to Kindle users who can download it with a single click – as can anyone who has the free Kindle app on their PC, Mac, smart phone or tablet (that’s over a billion potential customers).
And you can become a published author on Kindle and have your book on sale in as little as 24 hours. Best of all, Amazon will pay you up to 70% royalties!
Kindle publishing is truly turning the book industry on its head, creating incredible opportunities for writers and authors. Not only this, the market for Kindle books is huge and growing at an incredible rate, with Amazon already selling more Kindle books than hardbacks and paperbacks combined.
Crush It With Kindle shows you how to take advantage of this opportunity. An opportunity that has been described as the “Kindle Gold Rush”.
- It shows you the 7 ways to monetize your Kindle book.
- It explains how serialisation can dramatically boost your sales in both fiction and non-fiction.
- And, most importantly of all, it shows you – step by step – how to promote your book to bestseller status (top 100 for its category) or even #1 bestseller status on Amazon.
Selling your Kindle book...
The secret to successful selling on Kindle is to get Amazon to start promoting your book for you.Once that happens you’re getting free advertising in the World’s biggest bookstore.
The trick is to “prime the pump” – to get your book doing well enough for Amazon to take notice. Once they do, their marketing machine will kick in and turbo-charge your book sales. The Crush It With Kindle promotion system shows you exactly how to make that happen.
In Crush It With Kindle you will learn:
- The 7 ways to monetize your Kindle book
- The power of positioning
- How serialization can dramatically boost your sales
- Which niches or genres will generate lots of sales
- How to get your book written and on sale quickly
- Why it’s easier than you ever thought to get an Amazon bestseller
- How even a #1 bestseller can be a realistic goal
- How to choose a title that sells
- How to create a cover that “pops” and gets people clicking on your book
- How to legitimately get lots of great book reviews
- Why KDP Select is such a powerful promotion tool
- How to ethically leverage other people’s fans and followers to sell your books
- How to find the pricing “sweet spot” for your book
- How to get your book found on Google
- How to get your book found on Amazon
- How to get Amazon to promote your book for you
BONUS: The book also comes with a free 4 part Video Series.
Why not use Amazon’s “look inside” feature to check out Crush It With Kindle before you buy? Just click on the book image above and start browsing.
- Write. Publish. Repeat. (The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success)
- Amazon Kindle Sales Secrets Exposed! The 7 Tips Every Amazon Kindle Author Needs to Know (that Amazon DOESN'T want you to know!)
- Kindle Bestseller Secrets: 10 Tricks Bestselling Non-Fiction Authors Use To Dominate Kindle
- 61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books
- The Kindle Publishing Bible: How To Sell More Kindle Ebooks on Amazon (Step-by-Step Instructions On Self-Publishing And Marketing Your Books) (Kindle Bible)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.