How to Answer Interview Questions
by Peggy McKee
Kindle Edition: 243 pages
Publisher: Career Confidential
Can you explain why you’re the person they need to hire?
Employers ask you a hundred different interview questions… but what they really want to know is, “Why should we hire you?” If you get interviews but you don’t get the job, you have not explained that to them. This is the book that will show you how to use your answers to get the job.
What This Book Will Do For You:
• Tell you why interviewers ask certain questions
• Show you what they are looking for in your answer
• Give you strategies for answering the toughest questions
• Warn you about answers that will kill your chances
• Give you “How To” tips, phrases, and words for answering 101 job interview questions
What Kinds of Questions Are In the Book?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What’s your greatest weakness?
- What salary are you looking for?
- Why do you want to join this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you have a gap in your employment history?
- Tell me about a time when you failed.
- Describe a time when your work was criticized and how you handled it.
- What motivates you?
- What questions do you have for us?
Who Needs This Book?
If you have ever felt that you:
• Don’t have the words you need to explain why you’re the person they need to hire…
• Can’t quite “sell yourself” for the job…
• Stumble over your answers because you don’t know what they really want to hear….
• Just want to be more confident in the interview…
Then this is the book for you!
- How Do You Prepare for an Interview?
- How To Ace Your Phone Interview
- Finding a Job Fast Using a 30 / 60 / 90 Day Plan
- What I Wish EVERY Job Candidate Knew: 15 Minutes to a Better Interview
- Job Interview: Get The Job By Asking Two Critical Questions (e-Report Book 6)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.