How to Answer Interview Questions
by Peggy McKee
Kindle Edition: 243 pages
Publisher: Career Confidential
Can you explain why you're the person they need to hire?
What This Book Will Do For You:
- Tell you why interviewers ask certain questions
- Show you what they are looking for in your answer
- Give you strategies for answering the toughest questions
- Warn you about answers that will kill your chances
- Give you "How To" tips, phrases, and words for answering 101 job interview questions
What Kinds of Questions Are In the Book?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What's your greatest weakness?
- What salary are you looking for?
- Why do you want to join this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you have a gap in your employment history?
- Tell me about a time when you failed.
- Describe a time when your work was criticized and how you handled it.
- What motivates you?
- What questions do you have for us?
Who Needs This Book?
If you have ever felt that you:
- Don't have the words you need to explain why you're the person they need to hire...
- Can't quite "sell yourself" for the job...
- Stumble over your answers because you don't know what they really want to hear...
- Just want to be more confident in the interview...
Then this is the book for you!
- How Do You Prepare for an Interview?
- Finding a Job Fast Using a 30 / 60 / 90 Day Plan
- Interview Questions: 101 Toughest...And The Answers To Get You Hired
- When Can You Start? Ace The Interview and Get Hired
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions: Sixth Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.