5 Days to a Clutter-Free House: Quick, Easy Ways to Clear Up Your Space
by Sandra Felton, Marsha Sims
Kindle Edition: 224 pages
While most of us aren't hoarders we can all benefit from assessing and reducing the clutter in our homes--and then organizing what's left. Many things stop us from succeeding: the sheer scope of the project, the tendency to lose momentum if the job takes too long, and the fact that we're always acquiring new clutter. But what if it really took only a week to de-clutter the whole house, and then you even had the weekend to relax and enjoy your new clutter-free space? Could it really be that simple?
Organizing and time management experts Sandra Felton and Marsha Sims show how with the right game plan and a healthy dose of adrenaline, anyone can de-clutter their home in just five days. With this systematic, team-based approach, even the most overwhelming de-cluttering job becomes doable. The authors' enthusiasm and energy keep readers pushing forward to the goal, and their time-tested tips and habits help readers maintain their hard-won gains. The authors even show how to deal with common obstacles to achieving and keeping a clutter-free house, like filing, storage needs, health issues, space restrictions, the car, and even family sabotage!
- Organizing for Life: Declutter Your Mind to Declutter Your World
- Grits & Grace & God - Manna From Heaven Served Up Southern Style: Christian Devotionals for Women and Men (A Christian Devotions Ministries Resource)
- If You Have a Craving, I Have a Cure: Experience Food, Faith, and Fulfillment a Whole New Way
- A Woman's Guide to Making Right Choices
- Setting Boundaries® with Food
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.