Fergus at the Fireworks (Fergus the Ferry series Book 5)
by J W Noble
Kindle Edition: 20 pages
Publisher: Snowball Press Pty Limited
Fergus at the Fireworks is book 5 of 24 in the Fergus Ferry series.
Dr Seuss meets Thomas the Tank Engine in this popular series of rhyming books for 2 to 6 year olds. Come with Fergus, the brave little ferry, and his friends, as they have thrilling adventures and make daring rescues on the harbour. The books, written by author J.W. Noble for his son, also contain subtle parent/child messages.
Visit Fergus’s website for great games and more at www.fergusferry.com.
Each book has its own story. In this book: The fire spreads quickly all over the yacht. It's fierce and hungry and blistering hot. It's New year's Eve and Fergus and Captain Joe are watching the fireworks. Joe sees a boating accident, but can he save everyone? Fergus Ferry rushes to the rescue!
Message: Don't cry wolf or people may ignore you when you really need help (as George did).
- The Legend of Lightning Larry
- Fergus at the Fire (Fergus the Ferry series Book 3)
- Fergus at the Race (Fergus the Ferry series Book 4)
- Fergus to the Rescue (Fergus the Ferry series Book 7)
- Will Allen and the Great Monster Detective (The Chronicles of the Monster Detective Agency Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.