Get It Done: Write a Cover Letter
by Jeremy Schifeling
Kindle Edition: 42 pages
Publisher: Get It Done
Want to write the perfect cover letter?
But don't have time to read through a 300-page book first?
Then "Get It Done" is for you. Here's why it's been a Kindle best-seller for six months in a row:
1) It's fast - The whole book takes about 30 minutes to read.
2) It's to the point - It breaks the cover letter down to 12 parts and walks you through exactly what you need to do at each step.
3) It works - I developed this system while serving as a Recruiter for Teach For America. I've since taught it to MBA classmates at the University of Michigan, leading to job offers from Apple, GE, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn, and other top firms.
So give it a try today. And if you leave a review, I'll even help you design your own perfect cover letter!
- How to Write a WINNING Resume... 50 Tips to Reach Your Job Search Target
- How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile... And 18 Mistakes to Avoid: 2014 Edition (10th Edition)
- Cover Letters eReport: 17 Tips - How to Write Cover Letters
- How to Answer Interview Questions
- The Resume and Cover Letter Phrase Book: What to Write to Get the Job That's Right
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.