Get It Done: Write a Cover Letter
by Jeremy Schifeling
Kindle Edition: 42 pages
Publisher: Get It Done
Want to write the perfect cover letter?
But don't have time to read through a 300-page book first?
Then "Get It Done" is for you. Here's why it's been a Kindle best-seller for six months in a row:
1) It's fast - The whole book takes about 30 minutes to read.
2) It's to the point - It breaks the cover letter down to 12 parts and walks you through exactly what you need to do at each step.
3) It works - I developed this system while serving as a Recruiter for Teach For America. I've since taught it to MBA classmates at the University of Michigan, leading to job offers from Apple, GE, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn, and other top firms.
So give it a try today. And if you leave a review, I'll even help you design your own perfect cover letter!
- Knock 'em Dead Cover Letters: Cover letter samples and strategies you need to get the job you want
- How To Write A Resume: The Resume Writing Book That Helps You Crack Today's Tough Job Market
- Career Essentials: The Cover Letter
- How to Answer Interview Questions
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: How to Write a Killer Resume That Gets You Job Interviews
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.