The Fiction Writer's Handbook
by Shelly Lowenkopf
Kindle Edition: 338 pages
Publisher: White Whisker Books
"The Fiction Writer’s Handbook" is the definitive volume to explain the words and phrases that writers and editors use when they talk about a work. In the highly competitive publishing world, today’s writers need to stay ahead of the competition and make every sentence count. This book will help new writers who need an understanding of the writing process, and for seasoned writers, it is a powerful tool.
- The Anxiety Handbook: The 7-Step Plan to Understand, Manage, and Overcome Anxiety
- The First Clash: The Miraculous Greek Victory at Marathon and Its Impact on Western Civilization
- Eat In, Not Out: The Learn-How-to-Cook Book, Without the Recipes
- The Complete Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook (Worst Case Scenario)
- Being Happy: You Don't Have to Be Perfect to Lead a Richer, Happier Life: You Don't Have to Be Perfect to Lead a Richer, Happier Life
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.