The Fiction Writer's Handbook
by Shelly Lowenkopf
Kindle Edition: 338 pages
Publisher: White Whisker Books
"The Fiction Writer’s Handbook" is the definitive volume to explain the words and phrases that writers and editors use when they talk about a work. In the highly competitive publishing world, today’s writers need to stay ahead of the competition and make every sentence count. This book will help new writers who need an understanding of the writing process, and for seasoned writers, it is a powerful tool.
- 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts, Volume 2: More Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories and More
- Take the Leap: Do What You Love 15 Minutes a Day and Create the Life of Your Dreams
- Banish Clutter Forever: How the Toothbrush Principle Will Change Your Life
- Dream Save Do: An Action Plan for Dreamers
- Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing Book 2)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.