The Fiction Writer's Handbook
by Shelly Lowenkopf
Kindle Edition: 338 pages
Publisher: White Whisker Books
"The Fiction Writer’s Handbook" is the definitive volume to explain the words and phrases that writers and editors use when they talk about a work. In the highly competitive publishing world, today’s writers need to stay ahead of the competition and make every sentence count. This book will help new writers who need an understanding of the writing process, and for seasoned writers, it is a powerful tool.
- Let's Write a Short Story!
- How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace
- Coconut Oil for Beginners - Your Coconut Oil Miracle Guide: Health Cures, Beauty, Weight Loss, and Delicious Recipes
- 1000 Best Quick and Easy Organizing Secrets
- The First Clash: The Miraculous Greek Victory at Marathon and Its Impact on Western Civilization
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.