The Fiction Writer's Handbook
by Shelly Lowenkopf
Kindle Edition: 338 pages
Publisher: White Whisker Books
"The Fiction Writer’s Handbook" is the definitive volume to explain the words and phrases that writers and editors use when they talk about a work. In the highly competitive publishing world, today’s writers need to stay ahead of the competition and make every sentence count. This book will help new writers who need an understanding of the writing process, and for seasoned writers, it is a powerful tool.
- Let's Write a Short Story!
- How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace
- Commanding the Storm: Civil War Battles in the Words of the Generals Who Fought Them
- The Anxiety Handbook: The 7-Step Plan to Understand, Manage, and Overcome Anxiety
- Coconut Oil for Beginners - Your Coconut Oil Miracle Guide: Health Cures, Beauty, Weight Loss, and Delicious Recipes