The Fiction Writer's Handbook
by Shelly Lowenkopf
Kindle Edition: 338 pages
Publisher: White Whisker Books
ForeWord Reviews Book of the Year Finalist
The Fiction Writer's Handbook is the definitive volume to explain the words and phrases that writers and editors use when they talk about a work. In the highly competitive publishing world, today's writers need to stay ahead of the competition and make every sentence count. This book will help new writers who need an understanding of the writing process, and seasoned writers will find this an energizing refresher course with new angles.
- Let's Write a Short Story!
- Let's Get Digital: How To Self-Publish, And Why You Should (Let's Get Publishing)
- The RichLife - Ten Investments For True Wealth
- Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing)
- Understanding and Overcoming Anxiety and Panic Attacks. A Guide for You and Your Caregiver.
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.