How to Improve Your Memory and Remember Anything: Flash Cards, Memory Palaces, Mnemonics and More (60 Minute Read)
by John Connelly
Kindle Edition: 104 pages
-- STOP! Before reading on, check out my eBook collections (which include this title) and get 2 FREE eBooks compared to purchasing individually. Click "by John Connelly" above to find these as well as my other titles sold individually on Amazon. I don't want you to miss out! Thank you, John Connelly --
About "How to Improve Your Memory and Remember Anything":
Ever wondered how some people have fantastic memories and can remember whole text books, while you struggle with your phone number?
Amazed at how 'magicians' are able to remember the order of a shuffled deck of playing cards?
What to learn how to utilize flash cards to create a complete learning system that adapts to any course?
This book will explain how all these things are possible, and more importantly how you can do them too! Written in easy to understand and everyday language this short eBook will give you a crash course in all the tools you need to improve your memory and remember anything.
To make sure you get the most value for money possible, I've also included the FREE eBook How to Study. It contains my best advice on time management, goal setting, and how to get the best grades with the least effort. It's advice that also transfers brilliantly well to professionals, the self-employed, and anyone who manages their own projects and/or daily work cycle.
- How to Speed Read: Faster Reading, Improved Comprehension and Becoming a Better Reader: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read)
- How to Think Like a Genius: A Short Collection of Ideas and Techniques for Achieving Mastery (60 Minute Read)
- How To Take Great Notes Quickly And Easily: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read)
- 10 Secret Tricks To Win Any Argument
- Body Language 101: The Ultimate Guide to Knowing When People Are Lying, How They Are Feeling, What They Are Thinking, and More
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.