Quicken 2013 The Official Guide (Quicken Press)
by Bobbi Sandberg
Kindle Edition: 689 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
The only Intuit-authorized guide to the latest release of the bestselling personal finance software
Fully endorsed by Intuit, Quicken 2013: The Official Guide shows you how to set up personal finances and balance checking and savings accounts, bank and pay bills online, as well as track and manage investments. Quicken includes a wealth of robust personal finance management tools, and the book shows you how to use them, and what benefits can be realized. The book has a non-nonsense approach to information delivery, and uses "What Does It Mean to Me" sidebars to show you how product features can be used.
- Covers every new feature and includes updated investment setup options
- Author is recognized by Intuit as a Certified Professional Advisor and has been tutoring Quicken users for more than 25 years
- Teaches practical use of Quicken 2013, with chapters organized along the lines of the software
- Includes coverage of the software’s budgeting and planning features, the What If I Buy or Sell calculators, Capital Gains Snapshots, and Investment Tracker tools
- Quicken 2013 For Dummies
- Quicken 2014 For Dummies: Wiley Plus/Web CT Stand-alone (Wiley Plus Products)
- Quicken 2014 The Official Guide (Quicken Press)
- Quicken 2012 The Official Guide (Quicken Press)
- QuickBooks 2013 The Guide (Quick Guides)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.