Guitar Scales Handbook: A Step-By-Step, 100-Lesson Guide to Scales, Music Theory, and Fretboard Theory (Book & Videos) (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)
by Damon Ferrante
Publisher: Steeplechase Arts
This book and video course is all that you will ever need for learning guitar scales! Damon Ferrante, virtuoso guitarist and music professor, guides you through 100 step-by-step lessons and streaming videos that are designed to be interactive, engaging and fun. The lessons will greatly improve your guitar technique, creativity, and understanding of music. Whether you are teaching yourself guitar or learning with a music instructor, this book and video course will take your guitar playing to a whole new level! No music reading is required.
This New Edition includes 18 Streaming Video Lessons! The video lessons cover guitar technique, music theory, guitar licks and solos, how to play scales, Jam Tracks, and developing good practice habits.
Most guitarists stay locked into the same patterns and scale shapes for years, unable to break out of the dull habits and licks they first learned as beginners. This leads to creative stagnation, boring solos and songwriting, and a sense that something will always be missing from their playing.
Ask yourself this:
1. When you solo do you normally go straight to the same old blues scale or riff?
2. Do you usually play a limited range of easy keys, like A, E, G and C?
3. Do you get lost when other musicians talk about music theory?
4. Would you like to expand your playing to any position on guitar
fretboard and enhance your songs and solos with new and exciting musical ideas?
If your answer to any of the these questions is yes, then this book and video course is definitely for you!
Guitar Scales Handbook helps you get out of your rut and expand your playing throughout the guitar neck. It frees you to enliven your solos and songwriting with bold, new ideas and techniques that will help create your personal style. This book and video course will supercharge your creativity and strengthen your understanding of music. "Turn It Up to Eleven!"
This step-by-step method, used by thousands of guitarists, has been proven to reduce the effort, time, and expense of guitar learning--to make you play better than ever! You will now have everything that you need to know about scales, alternate picking and legato playing, in order to create thrilling and memorable songs and solos for Rock, Metal, Jazz, Country, and Classical and all other styles of music. The course is designed for all levels.
Guitar Scales Handbook is a 130-Page Book and Video Course for learning scales, music theory, and fretboard theory. The book is organized in a 100-lesson format that takes you step by step through scales, the notes on the guitar neck, intervals, and music theory. Each lesson builds on the next and the book is designed for beginners through advanced / virtuoso guitarists.
As part of the Steeplechase Guitar Book Instruction Series, Guitar Scales Handbook works well with Guitar Adventures and Guitar Arpeggio Handbook (also by Damon Ferrante and available in Paperback and Kindle Editions).
Check out the Video on Damon Ferrante's Author Page on Amazon.
- Guitar Adventures: A Fun, Informative, and Step-By-Step 60-Lesson Guide to Chords, Beginner & Intermediate Levels, with Companion Lesson and Play-Along Videos (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)
- The Ultimate Guide to Memorizing the Guitar Fretboard
- The 5 Day Guitar Solo Method - Everything You Need to Play Guitar Solos like a Pro
- 77 Picking Exercises for Modern Guitar (Guitar Technique)
- Ultimate Guitar Chords, Scales & Arpeggios Handbook: 240-Lesson, Step-By-Step Guitar Guide, Beginner to Advanced Levels (Book & Videos)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.