Guitar Scales Handbook: A Step-By-Step, 100-Lesson Guide to Scales, Music Theory, and Fretboard Theory (Book & Streaming Videos) (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)
by Damon Ferrante
Publisher: Steeplechase Arts
With over 200 lessons, guitar licks, exercises and scales-over chords concepts, this new edition book and streaming video course is all you will ever need for learning guitar scales and how to apply them to make your playing more expressive and musical!
Damon Ferrante,guitar instructor and music professor, guides you through step-by-step lessons and streaming videos that will teach you guitar scales and how to use them in your music making. The lessons are designed to improve your guitar technique, musicality, understanding of music theory, and give your playing and songwriting more power, color and expressiveness.
This new edition includes 100 free bonus lessons that cover guitar licks and
scales-over-chords concepts so that you can apply each scale in your playing. These additional free bonus lessons can be downloaded through the book's video channel and from the Steeplechase Music Books website on the webpage for Guitar Scales Handbook.
No Music Reading is Necessary!
Used by thousands of guitarists, this book and streaming video course will take your guitar playing to a whole new level!
If you feel that you have been locked in the same patterns and scale shapes for years, unable to break out of the dull habits and licks you first learned as a beginner, then this book and streaming video course is for you. You will learn how to apply hundreds of scales forms in a musical manner, so that your solos, licks, and songwriting will be more creative, expressive, and colorful!
* Guitar Scales Handbook helps you get out of your rut and expand your playing throughout the guitar neck teaching you how to apply guitar scales in
* It frees you to enliven your solos and songwriting with bold, new ideas and techniques that will help create your personal style.
* This book and streaming video course will supercharge your creativity and strengthen your understanding of music. "Turn It Up to Eleven!"
The book and streaming videos cover the following materials:
* Alternate Picking Technique
* Legato Technique
* Music Theory
* How to apply the scales to your playing
* Warm-up Exercises
* Technique Building Exercises
* Guitar Licks
* Notes of the Guitar Neck
* Jam Tracks
* Developing Good Practice Habits
* Blues Scales and Modes
* Major Scales and Modes
* Natural Minor Scales
* Harmonic Minor Scales and Modes
* Melodic Minor Scales
* Pentatonic Major Scales
* Whole-Tone Scales
* Exotic Scales
* Octatonic Scales
- Guitar Adventures: Fun, Informative, and Step-By-Step Lesson Guide, Beginner & Intermediate Levels (Book & Streaming Videos) (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)
- Ultimate Guitar Chords, Scales & Arpeggios Handbook: 240-Lesson, Step-By-Step Guitar Guide, Beginner to Advanced Levels (Book & Videos)
- The Ultimate Scale Book
- The Ultimate Guide to Memorizing the Guitar Fretboard
- Guitar Mastery Simplified: How Anyone Can Quickly Become a Strumming, Chords, and Lead Guitar Ninja
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.