Guitar Scales Handbook: A Step-By-Step, 100-Lesson Guide to Scales, Music Theory, and Fretboard Theory (Book & Videos) (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)
by Damon Ferrante
Publisher: Steeplechase Arts
With over 200 lessons, guitar licks, exercises and scales-over chords concepts, this new edition book and video course is all you will ever need for learning guitar scales and how to apply them to make your playing more expressive and musical!
Damon Ferrante, guitar instructor and music professor, guides you through step-by-step lessons and streaming videos that will teach you guitar scales and how to use them in your music making. The lessons are designed to improve your guitar technique, musicality, understanding of music theory, and give your playing and songwriting more power, color and expressiveness.
This new edition includes 100 free bonus lessons that cover guitar licks and scales-over-chords concepts so that you can apply each scale in your playing.
No Music Reading is Necessary!
Used by thousands of guitarists, this book and video course will take your guitar playing to a whole new level!
If you feel that you have been locked in the same patterns and scale shapes for years, unable to break out of the dull habits and licks you first learned as a beginner, then this book and video course is for you. You will learn how to apply hundreds of scales forms in a musical manner, so that your solos, licks, and songwriting will be more creative, expressive, and colorful!
* Guitar Scales Handbook helps you get out of your rut and expand your playing throughout the guitar neck.
* It frees you to enliven your solos and songwriting with bold, new ideas and techniques that will help create your personal style.
* This book and video course will supercharge your creativity and strengthen your understanding of music. "Turn It Up to Eleven!"
The book and videos cover the following materials:
* Alternate Picking Technique
* Legato Technique
How to apply the scales to your playing
* Warm-up Exercises
* Technique Building Exercises
* Guitar Licks
* Notes of the Guitar Neck
* Jam Tracks
* Developing Good Practice Habits
* Blues Scales and Modes
* Major Scales and Modes
* Natural Minor Scales
* Harmonic Minor Scales and Modes
* Melodic Minor Scales
* Pentatonic Major Scales
* Whole-Tone Scales
* Exotic Scales
* Octatonic Scales
- Guitar Adventures: A Fun, Informative, and Step-By-Step 60-Lesson Guide to Chords, Beginner & Intermediate Levels, with Companion Lesson and Play-Along Videos (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)
- Ultimate Guitar Chords, Scales & Arpeggios Handbook: 240-Lesson, Step-By-Step Guitar Guide, Beginner to Advanced Levels (Book & Videos)
- The Ultimate Guide to Memorizing the Guitar Fretboard
- Complete Technique for Modern Guitar: Over 200 Fast-Working Exercises with Audio Examples (Guitar Technique Book 5)
- The Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitarists: With 2.5 hours of Audio and Over 200 Notated Examples (Guitar Technique)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.