Guitar Scales Handbook: A Step-By-Step, 100-Lesson Guide to Scales, Music Theory, and Fretboard Theory (Book & Videos) (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)
by Damon Ferrante
Publisher: Steeplechase Arts
This interactive book and video course is all that you will ever need for learning guitar scales!
Damon Ferrante, guitar instructor and music professor, guides you through 100 step-by-step lessons and 18 streaming videos that are designed to improve your guitar technique, musicality, and give your playing and songwriting more power, color and expressiveness.
No Music Reading is Necessary!
Used by thousands of guitarists, this book and video course will take your guitar playing to a whole new level!
If you feel that you have been locked in the same patterns and scale shapes for years, unable to break out of the dull habits and licks you first learned as a beginner, then this book and video course is for you. You will learn how to apply hundreds of scales forms in a musical manner, so that your solos, licks, and songwriting will be more creative, expressive, and colorful!
* Guitar Scales Handbook helps you get out of your rut and expand your playing throughout the guitar neck.
* It frees you to enliven your solos and songwriting with bold, new ideas and techniques that will help create your personal style.
* This book and video course will supercharge your creativity and strengthen your understanding of music. "Turn It Up to Eleven!"
Scroll up now to purchase!
The book and videos cover the following materials:
* Alternate Picking Technique
* Legato Technique
* Music Theory
* Warm-up Exercises
* Technique Building Exercises
* Guitar Licks
* Notes of the Guitar Neck
* Jam Tracks
* Developing Good Practice Habits
* Blues Scales and Modes
* Major Scales and Modes
* Natural Minor Scales
* Harmonic Minor Scales and Modes
* Melodic Minor Scales
* Pentatonic Major Scales
* Whole-Tone Scales
* Exotic Scales
* Octatonic Scales
- Guitar Adventures: A Fun, Informative, and Step-By-Step 60-Lesson Guide to Chords, Beginner & Intermediate Levels, with Companion Lesson and Play-Along Videos (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)
- Ultimate Guitar Chords, Scales & Arpeggios Handbook: 240-Lesson, Step-By-Step Guitar Guide, Beginner to Advanced Levels (Book & Videos)
- Fretboard Theory
- Guitarist's Guide to Scales Over Chords: The Foundation of Melodic Soloing
- The Ultimate Guide to Memorizing the Guitar Fretboard
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.