Write the Darn Book: Become an Author
by Mike Reuther
Kindle Edition: 101 pages
Many people dream of writing a book, but few ever getting around to doing it. Why? Mike Reuther, author of "Write the Darn Book", believes too many aspiring writers set themselves up for failure by believing it's difficult. It doesn't have to be. The key is writing from one's heart to allow for the free flow of words to come pouring out. In no time at all - a matter of weeks - a writer can have a manuscript ready to be edited and eventually published. The book also covers literary agents and the publishing world. Drawing from some of his own experience, the author reveals mistakes to avoid in writing and trying to get published. This book makes it clear that anyone with the desire to write a book can make it happen. And the good news is, it's quite simple.
- Power Habits: 50+ Habits That Will Help You to Get The Most Out of Life
- Psychology: Social Psychology: 69 Psychology Techniques to Influence and Control People with Communication Tricks, NLP, Hypnosis and more... (Influence, ... Convincing, Making Friends, Seduction)
- Fast and Furious: Writing for Amazon and Kindle (The Easy Way To Write)
- Crochet Guide for dummies Learn all the secrets of Crochet & Start Creating Amazing things: (Learn how to crochet,patterns) (Knitting,patchwork,crochet,patterns by Elisabeth Sanz Book 1)
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Proven Secrets to Optimum Health, Quick Healing, Illness Prevention and Natural Beauty: Hydrogen Peroxide Benefits, Homemade, DIY, Natural
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.