Write the Darn Book
by Mike Reuther
Kindle Edition: 101 pages
Many people dream of writing a book, but few ever getting around to doing it. Why? Mike Reuther, author of "Write the Darn Book", believes too many aspiring writers set themselves up for failure by believing it's difficult. It doesn't have to be. The key is writing from one's heart to allow for the free flow of words to come pouring out. In no time at all - a matter of weeks - a writer can have a manuscript ready to be edited and eventually published. The book also covers literary agents and the publishing world. Drawing from some of his own experience, the author reveals mistakes to avoid in writing and trying to get published. This book makes it clear that anyone with the desire to write a book can make it happen. And the good news is, it's quite simple.
- The Indie Author Power Pack: How To Write, Publish, & Market Your Book
- Two Hours to Freedom: A Simple and Effective Model for Healing and Deliverance
- The 2kH Formula: How To Instantly Write At Least 2,000 Words PER HOUR
- The Longest Bridge Across Water: An Ordinary Man's Encounters with an Unordinary God
- The Prophetic Intercessor: Releasing God's Purposes to Change Lives and Influence Nations
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.