QuickBooks 2013: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2013
by Bonnie Biafore
Kindle Edition: 766 pages
Publisher: Pogue Press
The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2013 for Windows
Your bookkeeping workflow will be smoother and faster with QuickBooks 2013 for Windows, and as the program's Official Guide, this Missing Manual puts you firmly in control. You get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items quickly.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
- Find key info fast. Rely on QuickBooks’ Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.
- Exchange data with other programs. Move data between QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and other programs.
- QuickBooks 2013 The Guide (Quick Guides)
- QuickBooks 2013 In Depth
- QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies
- How To Do A Year's Worth of Bookkeeping in One Day: A Step-by-Step Guide for Small Businesses
- Bookkeepers' Boot Camp: Get a Grip on Accounting Basics (Numbers 101 for Small Business)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.