Knock 'em Dead Job Interview: How to Turn Job Interviews Into Job Offers
by Martin Yate
Kindle Edition: 258 pages
Publisher: Adams Media
Land the job you want!
The interview is one of the most crucial moments of the job search experience and your chance to show your potential employer that you have what it takes to succeed in the position. In order to do that in today's highly competitive job search environment, though, you'll have to find a way to stand out from the crowd.
Using his twenty-five years of experience, New York Times bestselling author Martin Yate has established a set of rules for job interviews that is sure to get you noticed. Instead of memorizing canned answers, Yate provides you with an explanation of the thought behind more than 300 questions and answers, so that you'll always know what the interviewer is really asking and how you should respond. Packed with information on handling stress questions and weird interview venues, this book also teaches you how to keep your cool--and confidence--from the moment you step inside the building.
With Knock 'em Dead Job Interview, you will finally be able to differentiate yourself from the competition and score the job!
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: How to Write a Killer Resume That Gets You Job Interviews
- Knock 'em Dead Cover Letters: Cover letter samples and strategies you need to get the job you want
- Knock 'em Dead 2013: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- Knock 'em Dead - Secrets and Strategies for Success in an Uncertain World
- How to Answer Interview Questions
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.