Bliss: Writing to Find Your True Self
by Katherine Ramsland
Kindle Edition: 190 pages
When folklorist Joseph Campbell urged us all to follow our bliss, he offered no instructions. Bliss fills in what’s missing. This strategy of clear, achievable steps, learned through writing exercises, was developed from “bliss-coaching” workshops and therapy sessions. Following your bliss means finding the activity or occupation that most fully expresses who you are. It means using your talents and gifts in a way that feels spiritually satisfying. Bliss offers exercises that help you to map your progress from confusion to clarity, and it illustrates how to use bodywork, intuition, dreams, immersion, and creative imagination for greater motivation. Finding bliss is the ultimate spiritual joy. Bliss covers common psychological blocks and facilitators, self-awareness exercises, your inner guidance system, mental agility, getting into “flow”, and creating your personal life vision.
- Happiness as a Second Language: A Guidebook to Achieving Lasting, Permanent Happiness
- Achieve Anything In Just One Year: Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals
- How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul)
- The Secret Life of a Binge Eater - How to Beat Binge and Emotional Eating for Life
- No Plot? No Problem!: A Low-Stress, High-Velocity Guide to Writing a Novel in 30 Days
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.