The Truth About Managing People (3rd Edition)
by Stephen P. Robbins
Kindle Edition: 213 pages
Publisher: FT Press
In the Third Edition of the bestselling book, The Truth About Managing People, bestselling author Stephen Robbins shares even more proven principles for handling virtually every management challenge. Robbins delivers 61 real solutions for the make-or-break problems faced by every manager. Readers will learn how to overcome the true obstacles to teamwork; why too much communication can be as dangerous as too little; how to improve your hiring and employee evaluations; how to heal "layoff survivor sickness"; how to manage a diverse culture; and ways to lead effectively in a digital world. New truths include: how to nurture friendly employees, forget about age stereotypes, first impressions count, be a good citizen, techniques for managing a diverse age group, and ethical leadership among others.
- The Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make
- The Truth About Getting the Best from People (2nd Edition)
- Brains: How They Seem to Work (FT Press Science)
- Grow Herbs at Home: A Guide To Indoor & Backyard Culinary & Medicinal Herb Gardening for Beginners
- Fly For Free: How To Earn Free Flights Across The US And Around The World
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.