2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
by Rachel Aaron
Kindle Edition: 65 pages
"I loved this book! So helpful!" -- Courtney Milan, New York Times Best Selling author of The Governess Affair
"Have you ever wanted to double your daily word counts? Do you feel like you're crawling through your story, struggling for each paragraph? Would you like to get more words every day without increasing the time you spend writing or sacrificing quality? It's not impossible, it's not even that hard. This is the story of how, with a few simple changes, I boosted my daily writing from 2000 words to over 10k a day, and how you can, too."
Expanding on her highly successful process for doubling daily word counts, this book--a combination of reworked blog posts and new material--offers practical writing advice for anyone who’s ever longed to increase their daily writing output. In addition to updated information for Rachel’s popular 2k to 10k writing efficiency process, 5 step plotting method, and easy editing tips, this new book includes chapters on creating characters that write their own stories, story structure, and learning to love your daily writing. Full of easy to follow, practical advice from a commercial author who doesn't eat if she doesn't produce good books on a regular basis, 2k to 10k focuses not just on writing faster, but writing better, and having more fun while you do it.
*New for Fall 2013! This Revised Edition includes updates and corrections for all chapters!*
- Rock Your Plot: A Simple System for Plotting Your Novel (Rock Your Writing Book 1)
- WRITE EVERY DAY: How to Write Faster, and Write More (Rock Your Writing Book 4)
- Write. Publish. Repeat. (The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success)
- How to Write a Novel Using the Snowflake Method (Advanced Fiction Writing Book 1)
- Write Your Novel From The Middle: A New Approach for Plotters, Pantsers and Everyone in Between
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.