Writing Active Setting Book 1: Characterization and Sensory Detail
by Mary Buckham
Kindle Edition: 68 pages
Publisher: Cantwell Publishing, LLC
- Discover the difference between Ordinary Setting that bogs down your story, and Active Setting that empowers your story.
- See how to spin boring descriptions into engaging prose.
- Learn to deepen the reader's experience of your story world through sensory details.
- Notice how changing characters' POV can change your setting.
- Explore ways to maximize the setting possibilities in your story.
- Writing Active Setting Book 2: Emotion, Conflict and Back Story
- Writing Active Setting Book 3: Anchoring, Action, as a Character and More
- The Positive Trait Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Attributes
- The Negative Trait Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Flaws
- Dialogue Tips & Traps: A Guide for Fiction Writers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.