Understanding Minimalism. Declutter Your Life to Reduce Stress
by Julia Green
Kindle Edition: 33 pages
A minimalist lifestyle is about more than addressing your possessions. It is about creating a lifestyle that requires very little maintenance, stress or excessive worry, whether it is financial, emotional or physical.
Julia Green, author of Declutter Your Home Fast and Declutter With Feng Shui, shares this time her personal experience to craft an easy-to-follow book on Understanding Minimalism.
- Declutter Your Home and Your Life. Complete Guide to Organizing Your House and Reducing Stress
- Done! The Art of Managing Priorities: How To Accomplish Your Goals And Live Your Dream
- Becoming a Minimalist: Your Guide to Living a Great Life with Less Through Minimalism
- Household Simplicity: Practical Minimalism at Work for Your Home (Practical Minimalism Book Series 2)
- Practical Ways to Simplify Your Life
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.