Four Seasons of Creative Writing: 1,000 Prompts to Stop Writer's Block (Story Prompts for Journaling, Blogging and Beating Writer's Block)
by Bryan Cohen
Kindle Edition: 110 pages
Publisher: Build Creative Writing Ideas
Have You Ever Had Writer's Block?
Do You Want a Book That Could Keep It Away for Good?
Writing prompts are questions and hypothetical situations that are able to cure writer's block instantly. This book gives you exactly one thousand idea-generating prompts that focus on the coldest, warmest, toughest and funniest days of the four seasons. These 1,000 story prompts work for blogs, scripts, stories, poems, essays, journaling, songs and anything else that requires you to stare down writer's block and start writing!
This book covers many different aspects of the seasons including:
- The Five Senses
- and many more!
˃˃˃ You Should Buy This Book Because...
1. Author Bryan Cohen is an Amazon #1 best-selling author for the Writing Skills category.
2. His first book of 1,000 creative writing prompts has 23 five-star reviews.
3. This book contains 1,000 new prompts that can take your writing to a new level.
These prompts help you to write from the heart so that you can relate to your audience. If you're looking to learn some writing basics, this is one of the nonfiction writing books you need for your shelf.
It's time to end writer's block. Scroll up and grab a copy today.
- Inklings: 300 Starts, Plots, and Challenges to Inspire your Horror, Science Fiction, and Fantasy Stories
- 1,000 Awesome Writing Prompts
- Writing Habit Mastery - How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
- Homeschooling Essentials: How to Navigate the Pros and Cons, Choose Curriculum, and Get Organized Using Unique and Established Strategies for Making Your Homeschool Experience A Rewarding Journey
- 250 Things You Should Know About Writing
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.