Unleashing Your Brilliance: Tools & Techniques to Achieve Personal, Professional & Academic Success
by Brian Walsh
Kindle Edition: 288 pages
Albert Einstein called our normal state the “optical delusion of consciousness.” Almost all of our awareness is processed in our conscious minds. The interesting thing is that 90 percent of our mental processing is not conscious at all. Like an iceberg, only about 10 percent is obvious.
Your brain learns in a way entirely foreign to how you have been taught. That’s a bold statement, and I am asking you to suspend your beliefs in traditional learning and teaching methods while you read this book. This will be to your advantage.
The author's purpose in writing this book is to share what he has learned from his experience as a corporate trainer working with various cultures, and his training and research as a hypnotherapist and a practitioner of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP). A great deal of his study dealt with what lies beyond conscious learning.
In this book you will learn how the brain processes information, and how emotions and beliefs affect learning. You will discover that the way your brain is wired can be altered both intentionally and unintentionally. With this knowledge, you can effectively apply the accelerated learning tools and techniques found in the latter part of this book.
No matter how well you think you learn, after reading this book, you will be able to achieve more, in less time, with less effort.
The reader is given many tips on how to go beyond conscious learning to more easily absorb information. The content has been designed to appeal to visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning styles. Each chapter can be reviewed with both a crossword puzzle and an online introspective tool. This enables a deeper integration of the material. In easy-to-understand language, this book explains how the brain processes information, how learning is affected by emotions and core beliefs, and how innate brain wiring can be altered both intentionally and unintentionally. Ideal for corporate learners, college/university students, home-schooling parents.
- Reading with the Right Brain: Read Faster by Reading Ideas Instead of Just Words
- Become a SuperLearner: Learn Speed Reading & Advanced Memorization
- Genius IQ: How To Be A Genius At Your Subject: How to Study Like A Genius & Unlock Your Full Potential (Study Skills, Effective Learning, Smart Thinking, Brain Foods, Self Development)
- Learning: 25 Learning Techniques for Accelerated Learning - Learn Faster by 300%! (Learning, Memory Techniques, Accelerated Learning, Memory, E Learning, ... Learning Techniques, Exam Preparation)
- The Creative Problem-Solving Tool Kit
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.