Dialogue Dynamics (The Write It Right Series Book 1)
by Tristi Pinkston
Kindle Edition: 35 pages
Good dialogue is crucial to a good novel. Learn how to write dialogue that is realistic without being sappy, and how to punctuate it, present it, and polish it to show your characters to their best advantage.
- The Plot Skeleton (Writing Lessons from the Front Book 1)
- Writing Subtext: How to craft subtext that develops characters, boosts suspense, and reinforces theme (Elizabeth Lyon on writing craft Book 1)
- Dialogue Tips & Traps: A Guide for Fiction Writers
- Dialogue (Busy Writer's Guides Book 3)
- Writing With Emotion, Tension, and Conflict: Techniques for Crafting an Expressive and Compelling Novel
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.