Dialogue Dynamics (The Write It Right Series Book 1)
by Tristi Pinkston
Kindle Edition: 35 pages
Good dialogue is crucial to a good novel. Learn how to write dialogue that is realistic without being sappy, and how to punctuate it, present it, and polish it to show your characters to their best advantage.
- The Plot Skeleton (Writing Lessons from the Front Book 1)
- Dialogue Tips & Traps: A Guide for Fiction Writers
- Creating Character: Bringing Your Story to Life (Red Sneaker Writers Book Series 2)
- Writing Subtext: How to craft subtext that develops characters, boosts suspense, and reinforces theme (Elizabeth Lyon on writing craft Book 1)
- Take Off Your Pants!: Outline Your Books for Faster, Better Writing
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.