Etsy-preneurship: Everything You Need to Know to Turn Your Handmade Hobby into a Thriving Business
by Jason Malinak
Kindle Edition: 227 pages
Turn your handmade hobby into a thriving business
Most Etsy sellers are confident in their crafting and artistic capabilities. However, many need guidance on the business-related intricacies of starting and maintaining a successful Etsy business. Etsy-preneurship helps existing and potential Etsy sellers understand the business fundamentals needed to become a small business owner on Etsy, including taxes, bookkeeping, marketing, finances, administrative tasks, daily operations, legal requirements, business plans, and improving your business skills. This book will help you make the jump from enjoying your handmade/craft/art hobby to running a profitable business.
- Etsy-preneurship offers step-by-step advice on what it takes to bring in extra income or even one day run a full-time business on Etsy
- Outlines the basic business skills and knowledge you need to run a business on Etsy
- Explains how Etsy makes entrepreneurship attainable for everyone
Each chapter even includes a downloadable business spreadsheet tool to help you put the steps into action. This book empowers Etsy sellers to turn their handmade hobby into a thriving business by employing foundational business concepts.
- Craft Business Power: 15 Days To A Profitable Online Craft Business
- Etsy Empire [Updated 4/15/15]: Proven Tactics for Your Etsy Business Success and Selling Crafts Online, Including Etsy SEO, Etsy Shop Building, Social ... Pricing Tips (Almost Free Money Book 6)
- How to Sell on Etsy With Pinterest - Selling on Etsy Made Ridiculously Easy
- Etsy Selling Success: Cash In On Your Creations
- How to Price Crafts and Things You Make to Sell
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.