Etsy-preneurship: Everything You Need to Know to Turn Your Handmade Hobby into a Thriving Business
by Jason Malinak
Kindle Edition: 206 pages
Turn your handmade hobby into a thriving business
Most Etsy sellers are confident in their crafting and artistic capabilities. However, many need guidance on the business-related intricacies of starting and maintaining a successful Etsy business. Etsy-preneurship helps existing and potential Etsy sellers understand the business fundamentals needed to become a small business owner on Etsy, including taxes, bookkeeping, marketing, finances, administrative tasks, daily operations, legal requirements, business plans, and improving your business skills. This book will help you make the jump from enjoying your handmade/craft/art hobby to running a profitable business.
- Etsy-preneurship offers step-by-step advice on what it takes to bring in extra income or even one day run a full-time business on Etsy
- Outlines the basic business skills and knowledge you need to run a business on Etsy
- Explains how Etsy makes entrepreneurship attainable for everyone
Each chapter even includes a downloadable business spreadsheet tool to help you put the steps into action. This book empowers Etsy sellers to turn their handmade hobby into a thriving business by employing foundational business concepts.
- Craft Business Power: 15 Days To A Profitable Online Craft Business
- Etsy Selling Success: Cash In On Your Creations
- Finding Your Inner Etsy-preneur: Unleashing Your Personality, Dreams, Skills, Strengths, Creativity and Encouragement Styles for a Flourishing Business
- Selling on Etsy: Turning Your Hobby Into a Profitable Business
- Etsy 101: Sell Your Crafts on Etsy, the DIY Marketplace for Handmade, Vintage and Crafting Supplies
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.