One Hour App
by Gerard Ahern
Kindle Edition: 31 pages
Publisher: Dartos Contractors
Why pay a programmer $5000 to make an iPad app when you can do it yourself? All it takes is some free code, a good idea, some text, some images and common sense. Using these materials, I made my own app without any experience at all. But it took months. Having learned by trial and error, I can now make a small app in about one hour, using my template. Now I am showing others how to do it. A link is provided to the template and PowerPoint files needed to make your app. Anyone who reads this book can make a one hour app.
- How to Create $1600 per Month Niche Websites for Passive Income
- HTML Fixes for Kindle: Advanced Self Publishing for Kindle Books, or Tips on Tinkering with HTML from Microsoft Word or Anything Else So Your Ebook Looks as Good as It Can (New Self Publishing)
- Hacking: Perfect Hacking for Beginners: Essentials You Must Know [Version 2.1] (Hacking, How to Hack, Hacking for Dummies, Computer Hacking)
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Illustrations, or Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images to Look Their Very Best (New Self Publishing)
- From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Awful Like Everyone Else's (New Self Publishing)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.