One Hour App
by Gerard Ahern
Kindle Edition: 31 pages
Publisher: Dartos Contractors
Why pay a programmer $5000 to make an iPad app when you can do it yourself? All it takes is some free code, a good idea, some text, some images and common sense. Using these materials, I made my own app without any experience at all. But it took months. Having learned by trial and error, I can now make a small app in about one hour, using my template. Now I am showing others how to do it. A link is provided to the template and PowerPoint files needed to make your app. Anyone who reads this book can make a one hour app.
- How to Create $1600 per Month Niche Websites for Passive Income
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Illustrations, or Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images to Look Their Very Best (New Self Publishing)
- HTML Fixes for Kindle: Advanced Self Publishing for Kindle Books, or Tips on Tinkering with HTML from Microsoft Word or Anything Else So Your Ebook Looks as Good as It Can (New Self Publishing)
- From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Awful Like Everyone Else's (New Self Publishing)
- Energy Efficient Servers: Blueprints for Data Center Optimization
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.