Kindle Fire HDX Guidebook: Getting Started, Tips & Tricks, and Finding Free Apps & Books
by Jennifer Mason
Kindle Edition: 93 pages
THE #1 BESTSELLING KINDLE FIRE GUIDE IS NEWLY REVAMPED FOR THE NEW FIRE HD AND FIRE HDX!
From when you first open the box until you're a pro, the Kindle Fire HDX Guidebook examines the device's basic functions, new and exciting features, and special tips & tricks for making the most of your device. We give you step-by-step instructions on how to do things that you won’t find anywhere else.
In over 30 articles and over 18,000 words, this guidebook covers...
Maximizing Battery Life
Using the Camera for Taking Pictures and Video
Replacing the Carousel
Using Text-to-Speech for Books
Parental Controls and Preventing Unintentional Purchases
Sending free text messages
Setting up and using 4G LTE Wireless Internet
Sideloading apps and books
Organizing your books into folders
Setting up Email
Sending Documents to the Fire HDX
...and much more! Don't miss out on your best chance to master your new Kindle Fire HDX!
- The Kindle Fire HDX User Guide (Beginner to Expert in 1 Hour)
- Best 100 Kindle Fire HDX Apps (Updated With Top Apps for the Kindle Fire HDX!)
- Kindle Fire HDX User Manual: The Ultimate Guide for Mastering Your Kindle HDX
- Kindle Fire HDX Tips, Tricks and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HDX
- 250+ Best Kindle Fire HDX and HD Apps for the New Kindle Fire Owner (Over 200 FREE APPS)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.