How to Speed Read: Faster Reading, Improved Comprehension and Becoming a Better Reader: A Very Easy Guide
by John Connelly
Kindle Edition: 80 pages
About "How to Speed Read"
This book will vastly increase the speed at which you read. Within an hour you will be able to at least double, probably triple your reading rate.
This is the second edition of what was a shorter eBook, now containing more ideas on how to read faster and new advice on using multi-step strategies for greater comprehension and retention. This edition offers an altogether more complete presentation of what it means to be an effective reader.
To make sure you get the most value for money possible, I've also included the FREE eBook: "How to Study ". It contains my best advice on time management, goal setting, and how to get the best grades with the least effort. It's advice that also transfers brilliantly well to professionals, the self-employed, and anyone who manages their own projects and/or daily work cycle.
- How to Improve Your Memory and Remember Anything: A Very Easy Guide
- How To Take Great Notes Quickly And Easily: A Very Easy Guide
- How To Think Like A Genius
- Speed Reading: How to Double (or Triple) Your Reading Speed in Just 1 Hour!
- Twelve Years a Slave: Narrative of Solomon Northup, a Citizen of New York, Kidnapped In Washington City in 1841 and Rescued in 1853, From a Cotton Plantation Near the Red River in Louisiana.
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.