How to Speed Read: Faster Reading, Improved Comprehension and Becoming a Better Reader: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read) (The Learning Development Book Series 6)
by John Connelly
Kindle Edition: 80 pages
-- STOP! Before reading on, check out my eBook collections (which include this title) and get 5 - yes, five! - FREE eBooks compared to purchasing individually. Please click "by John Connelly" above (the link is just above the price) to find these and my other titles sold individually on Amazon. I don't want you to miss out! Thank you, John Connelly --
About "How to Speed Read"
This book will vastly increase the speed at which you read. Within an hour you will be able to at least double, probably triple your reading rate.
This is the second edition of what was a shorter eBook, now containing more ideas on how to read faster and new advice on using multi-step strategies for greater comprehension and retention. This edition offers an altogether more complete presentation of what it means to be an effective reader.
To make sure you get the most value for money possible, I've also included the FREE eBook: "How to Study ". It contains my best advice on time management, goal setting, and how to get the best grades with the least effort. It's advice that also transfers brilliantly well to professionals, the self-employed, and anyone who manages their own projects and/or daily work cycle.
- How to Improve Your Memory and Remember Anything: Flash Cards, Memory Palaces, Mnemonics and More (60 Minute Read) (The Learning Development Book Series 7)
- How To Take Great Notes Quickly And Easily: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read) (The Learning Development Book Series 8)
- How to Think Like a Genius: A Short Collection of Ideas and Techniques for Achieving Mastery (60 Minute Read) (The Learning Development Book Series 11)
- 100 Study Secrets (Your Teachers Don't Want You To Know About)
- Speed Reading: How to Double (or Triple) Your Reading Speed in Just 1 Hour!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.