How To Write A Resume: The Resume Writing Book That Helps You Crack Today's Tough Job Market
by Thomas Tucker
Kindle Edition: 98 pages
How To Write A Resume
Yes, you can crack today's tough job market and get an interview for that job you've been dreaming about. This resume guide will show you step-by-step how to write a resume that gets noticed.
In today’s job market, you must create a resume that stands out and showcases your talent. An average resume won't cut it today. Discover how to write a resume that will get attention and get noticed.
Who could benefit from this resume guide?
- Are you a recent college grad looking for your first job?
- Maybe you’re re-entering the job market after taking care of your family for a number of years?
- Are you one of the many who has lost their job due to downsizing?
- Are you looking for a new job with better opportunities?
No matter why you're looking for a job, this resume book will help you to create the best resume possible. You will discover the specific steps that you need to take to create a winning resume for 2015.
Also, some of the top resume questions are answered.
Do you know the answers to these questions?
- Should I include my salary history on my resume?
- Should I include my picture on my resume?
- What size of font should I use on my resume?
- Should I use bold letters and italics on my resume?
- Should I use bullets on my resume?
Find out the answers to these and many more questions. Improve your resume writing with one of the top resume books around and make your resume stand out from the crowd. Having great resumes and cover letters will help you get that job.
- Get It Done: Write a Cover Letter
- Unbeatable Resumes: America's Top Recruiter Reveals What REALLY Gets You Hired
- Resume Writing 2015: Up-to-date Resume Writing Guide to Get You Hired in 2015 (Resume Writing Book)
- Resumes For Dummies
- The Job Search Action Plan: What You Need To Know To Get The Job You Want
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.