Be An Author: What Would It Be Like If You Write Your Book?
by Anne Orchard
Kindle Edition: 100 pages
Publisher: Crystal Clear Books
Do you feel a great desire - or even a need - to write? Creativity and self expression are wired into the human psyche.
As a fledgling writer you may have burning questions about your place in the world of publishing as it is now:
- How do I know if what I have to say deserves to be published?
- Should I try to find a publisher or self-publish?
- What might life be like after my book is in print?
- What is a reasonable goal for my book, and can I achieve it?
- How on earth will I find the time to complete my book?
Be An Author addresses these questions and more through a series of interviews with other authors, just like you, who are writing and promoting books today.
Some of these authors are published others are self-published, what they have to say about the experience is both enlightening and encouraging. This is not a ‘how to’ book - it’s a ‘what would it be like if ...’ book.
In its pages you may just find what you need to inspire and motivate you to fulfil your potential as an author.
- The Business of Writing for Children: An Award-Winning Author's Tips on Writing Children's Books and Publishing Them, or How to Write, Publish, and Promote a Book for Kids (Writing and Publishing)
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Illustrations, or Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images to Look Their Very Best (New Self Publishing)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.