Be An Author: What Would It Be Like If You Write Your Book?
by Anne Orchard
Kindle Edition: 100 pages
Publisher: Crystal Clear Books
Do you feel a great desire - or even a need - to write? Creativity and self expression are wired into the human psyche.
As a fledgling writer you may have burning questions about your place in the world of publishing as it is now:
- How do I know if what I have to say deserves to be published?
- Should I try to find a publisher or self-publish?
- What might life be like after my book is in print?
- What is a reasonable goal for my book, and can I achieve it?
- How on earth will I find the time to complete my book?
Be An Author addresses these questions and more through a series of interviews with other authors, just like you, who are writing and promoting books today.
Some of these authors are published others are self-published, what they have to say about the experience is both enlightening and encouraging. This is not a ‘how to’ book - it’s a ‘what would it be like if ...’ book.
In its pages you may just find what you need to inspire and motivate you to fulfil your potential as an author.
- The Business of Writing for Children: An Award-Winning Author's Tips on Writing Children's Books and Publishing Them, or How to Write, Publish, and Promote a Book for Kids
- 1 x 50 x 100
- Show or Tell? A Powerful Lesson on a Crucial Writing Skill
- The Seven Day Novel: A Quick and Easy Guide to Structuring, Writing, and Selling Your Novel
- The Writer's Tune-up Manual: 35 Exercises That Will Scrape the Rust Off Your Writing
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.