The Inspired Leader: 101 Biblical Reflections for Becoming a Person of Influence
by Richard Blackaby
Kindle Edition: 352 pages
Publisher: Elevate: Faith
A Weekday Spiritual Oasis...
Bestselling author and speaker Richard Blackaby offers readers in the workplace a way to replenish their faith.
"If you were to ask me where I see God at work today," writes Blackaby, "I would tell you, In the marketplace." This observation has birthed his newest book, The Inspired Leader: 101 Biblical Reflections for Becoming a Person of Influence, a compilation of 101 short stories and reflections written by Blackaby and numerous Christian CEOs who work for $100 million companies.
Compelling, challenging and amazingly applicable, The Inspired Leader offers a spiritual oasis for business and church leaders alike.
- Motivated to Succeed: Inspirational Selections from John C. Maxwell
- How to Lead Unwilling Followers: Strategies to Overcome Resistance
- Spiritual Leadership: Moving People on to God's Agenda
- Don't Manage Your Time-Manage Your Life: Lesson 13 from Leadership Gold
- 10 Steps to Effective Leadership: Strategies to Maximize Your Potential
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.