Let's Write a Short Story!
by Joe Bunting
Kindle Edition: 110 pages
Let's Write a Short Story! is an eBook about the process of writing and publishing short stories. The book will guide you through the process of researching publications, writing your story, editing, and submitting your work to literary magazines.
It's also a primer in how to make a career in fiction writing. If you've ever wanted to be a writer, this book will help get you started.
- Why all the great writers started with short stories, and why you should, too.
- How to build a fiction platform with short stories rather than just another blog.
- How short stories are structured differently than novels.
- What theme to write about to give you a greater shot at being published.
- How to break through your writer's block when you get stuck.
- How to submit your short stories to literary magazines (and which ones you should submit to).
- The Fiction Writer's Handbook
- SHORT STORY: From FIRST Draft to FINAL Product
- WriteCraft: Short Stories and Flash Fiction - Writing Short Stories And Flash Fiction For Today's Market
- How to Write Short Stories in 6 Easy Steps
- The Easy Way to Write Short Stories That Sell
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.