Let's Write a Short Story!
by Joe Bunting
Kindle Edition: 110 pages
Let's Write a Short Story! is an eBook about the process of writing and publishing short stories. The book will guide you through the process of researching publications, writing your story, editing, and submitting your work to literary magazines.
It's also a primer in how to make a career in fiction writing. If you've ever wanted to be a writer, this book will help get you started.
We will talk about:
Why all the great writers started with short stories, and why you should to.
How to build a fiction platform with short stories rather than just another blog.
How short stories are structured differently than novels.
What theme to write about to give you a greater shot at being published.
How to break through your writer's block when you get stuck.
How to submit your short stories to literary magazines (and which ones you should submit to)
Let's Write a Short Story! won't just give you the information you need. It will challenge you to take the next step in becoming a writer and help you get your writing published.
Get start with your writing career today.
- What Are You Waiting For? It's YOUR Life: Proven Principles for Creating The Life of Your Dreams
- How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace
- SHORT STORY: From FIRST Draft to FINAL Product
- 1000 Best Quick and Easy Organizing Secrets
- Achieve Anything In Just One Year: Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.