Supply Chain Network Design: Applying Optimization and Analytics to the Global Supply Chain (FT Press Operations Management)
by Michael Watson, Sara Lewis, Peter Cacioppi, Jay Jayaraman
Kindle Edition: 317 pages
Using strategic supply chain network design, companies can achieve dramatic savings from their supply chains. Now, experts at IBM and Northwestern University have brought together both the rigorous principles and the practical applications you need to master. You’ll learn how to use supply chain network design to select the right number, location, territory, and size of warehouses, plants, and production lines; and optimize the flow of all products through your supply chain even if extends around the globe. The authors present better ways to decide what to manufacture internally, where to make these products, which products to outsource, and which suppliers to use. They guide you in more effectively managing tradeoffs such as cost vs. service level, improving operational decision-making by integrating analytics throughout supply chain management; and re-optimizing regularly for even greater savings. Supply Chain Network Design combines best practices, the latest methods in optimization and analytics, and cutting-edge case studies: everything you need to maximize the value of supply chain network design. For all supply chain executives, managers, strategists, and analysts; and for all students, instructors, and researchers in advanced supply chain management and/or logistics courses.
- The Snow Queen (Illustrated) (Andersen's Fairy Tales)
- Smoothies: the most delicious recipes for weight loss Vol. IV: (smoothie recipe book,smoothie recipes,smoothie recipes for weight loss,green smoothie recipes,): Vol IV.
- Think Like an Option Trader: How to Profit by Moving from Stocks to Options
- Why Great Leaders Don't Take Yes for an Answer: Managing for Conflict and Consensus (2nd Edition)
- Business Productivity Strategies for Success (Collection)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.