Marketing In Less Than 1000 Words
by Rob Burns
Kindle Edition: 6 pages
Publisher: Bear Burns
Now over 40,000 downloads worldwide!
A book on marketing you can read in 15 minutes flat.
In under 1000 words we explain the major principles of successful marketing - the absolute most important things you must understand to market your business successfully and find more customers.
Each chapter is less than 70 words long. This is a book so short that everybody can make the time to read it.
- Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition
- Brand Strategy 101: Your Logo Is Irrelevant - The 3-Step Process to Build a Kick-Ass Brand (The 7 Steps to a Successful Business in a Changing Market)
- Branding: Create Your Difference Through Smart Branding: Why your branding, marketing and business is not working.
- Blog Prompts: 101 Creative Topics that Attract Customers, Invite Discussion and Help You Create a Loyal Legion of Fans
- 27 Best Free Internet Marketing Tools And Resources for Cheapskates (Online Business Ideas & Internet Marketing Tips for Cheapskates Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.