Marketing In Less Than 1000 Words (Reactor15 Briefings)
by Rob Burns
Kindle Edition: 6 pages
Publisher: Reactor15 Ltd
Now over 40,000 downloads worldwide!
A book on marketing you can read in 15 minutes flat.
In under 1000 words we explain the major principles of successful marketing - the absolute most important things you must understand to market your business successfully and find more customers.
Each chapter is less than 70 words long. This is a book so short that everybody can make the time to read it.
- Brand Strategy 101: Your Logo Is Irrelevant - The 3-Step Process to Build a Kick-Ass Brand (The 7 Steps to a Successful Business in a Changing Market)
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SUCCESSFULLY FOR BEGINNERS: (FREE CONTENT) Create SUCCESSFUL campaigns, gain more fans, and BOOST SALES From ANY Social Network ... Instagram, Youtube, Youtube Marketing,)
- The 2kH Formula: How To Instantly Write At Least 2,000 Words PER HOUR
- 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!
- Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.