Marketing In Less Than 1000 Words (Reactor15 Briefings)
by Rob Burns
Kindle Edition: 6 pages
Publisher: Reactor15 Ltd
Now over 40,000 downloads worldwide!
A book on marketing you can read in 15 minutes flat.
In under 1000 words we explain the major principles of successful marketing - the absolute most important things you must understand to market your business successfully and find more customers.
Each chapter is less than 70 words long. This is a book so short that everybody can make the time to read it.
- Brand Strategy 101: Your Logo Is Irrelevant - The 3-Step Process to Build a Kick-Ass Brand (The 7 Steps to a Successful Business in a Changing Market)
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SUCCESSFULLY FOR BEGINNERS: (FREE CONTENT) Create SUCCESSFUL campaigns, gain more fans, and BOOST SALES From ANY Social Network ... Instagram, Youtube, Youtube Marketing,)
- 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!
- Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition
- TWITTER MARKETING SUCCESSFULLY FOR BEGINNERS: (FREE CONTENT) Create a SOLID Twitter campaign with MANY followers, buzzing trends, and LOYAL customers! ... Media Marketing Series, Facebook, Youtube,)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.