Marketing In Less Than 1000 Words
by Rob Burns
Kindle Edition: 6 pages
Publisher: Bear Burns
Now over 40,000 downloads worldwide!
A book on marketing you can read in 15 minutes flat.
In under 1000 words we explain the major principles of successful marketing - the absolute most important things you must understand to market your business successfully and find more customers.
Each chapter is less than 70 words long. This is a book so short that everybody can make the time to read it.
- Brand Strategy 101: Your Logo Is Irrelevant - The 3-Step Process to Build a Kick-Ass Brand (The 7 Steps to a Successful Business in a Changing Market)
- 49 Quick Ways to Market Your Business for Free: An Instant Guide to Marketing Success
- Marketing: Small Business Marketing - 69 Marketing Tips to Boost Your Profits 40% to 125% in 90 Days! (Marketing, Small Business Marketing, Starting a ... Tips, B2B Marketing, Direct Marketing)
- Branding: Create Your Difference Through Smart Branding: Why your branding, marketing and business is not working.
- Marketing For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.