Apple USB Superdrive
from Apple Computer
Publisher: Apple Computer
List Price: $79.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Compact and convenient, the Apple USB SuperDrive connects to your MacBook Pro with Retina display, MacBook Air, or Mac mini with a single USB cable and fits easily into a travel bag. It lets you install software and play and burn both CDs and DVDs, including double-layer DVDs.
* Everything you need in an optical drive. Whether you're at the office or on the road, you can play and burn both CDs and DVDs with the Apple USB SuperDrive. It's perfect when youwant to watch a DVD movie, install software, create backup discs, and more.
* Take it anywhere. Only slightly bigger than a CD case, the Apple USB SuperDrive slips easily into your travel bag when you hit the road and takes up little space on yourdesk or tray table when you're working.
* The essence of simplicity. You'll never have to worry about lost cables with the Apple USB SuperDrive. Itconnects to your MacBook Pro with Retina display,MacBook Air, or Mac mini with a single USB cable that's built into the SuperDrive. There's no separate power adapter, and it works whether your Mac is plugged in or running on battery power.
Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive (DVDA±R DL/DVDA±RW/CD-RW)
Writes DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL discs at up to 6x speed
Writes DVD-R and DVD+R discs at up to 8x speed
Writes DVD-RW discs at up to 6x speed and DVD+RW discs at up to 8x speed
Reads DVDs at up to 8x speed
Writes CD-R discs atup to 24x speed
Writes CD-RW discs at up to 16xspeed
Reads CDs at up to 24x speed
Size: 5.47x 5.47 x 0.67 inches; 139 x 139 x 17 mm
Weight:0.74 pound; 335 grams
- Apple MacBook Pro ME294LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (OLD VERSION)
- Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Apple iMac ME089LL/A 27-Inch Desktop (NEWEST VERSION)
- Apple MacBook Pro ME293LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (OLD VERSION)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.