Pocket Guide to the Most Difficult Interview Questions
by Jeremy Waller
Kindle Edition: 28 pages
Publisher: Five Feed Media
Years ago, fresh from graduation, I went on my first big interview. I didn't really know what to expect, but I knew my area of expertise and I knew about myself so I figured that the interview wouldn't be much of a problem.
Boy was I wrong!
I was blindsided with questions like "What would you do if you found out the accounting department was cooking the books?" I didn't even know how to respond. "Uh, tell someone?"
Needless to say, that wasn't a great answer.
The interviewer also had pages of brainteaser questions that were straight out of left-field.
"Tell me what number comes next: 10, 9, 60, 90, 70, 66….?"
"What would you charge to wash all of the windows in Seattle?"
"How many quarters could you fit in this room?"
I was dumbfounded.
I later learned that it didn't even matter if I got the question correct or not. What mattered was how I answered the question.
Do you know what to do when you face questions like these?
The Pocket Guide to the Most Difficult Interview Questions takes you by the hand and guides you through every type of question that you'll likely face in an interview:
Analytical Reasoning Interview Questions
Behavioral Interview Questions
Brainteaser Interview Questions
Leadership Interview Questions
Personality Interview Questions
Problem Solving Interview Questions
Sales Interview Questions
Don't go to one more interview without being prepared!
- How to Learn Higher Paying Skills
- Interview Questions Pro: Featuring the Top 500 Questions and Answers
- Rise to the Top! (Simple Rules to Succeed in any Organization)
- Green Smoothie Revolution: Simple Tips, Strategies and Recipes for Beginners Wanting to Create Delicious, Natural Green Smoothies for Fat Loss, Cleansing and a Healthy Body
- Interview Questions: 101 Toughest...And The Answers To Get You Hired
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.