Job Interview Questions & Answers: Your Guide to Winning in Job Interviews
by Liz Cassidy
Kindle Edition: 98 pages
Publisher: Liz Cassidy
Liz Cassidy brings another down to earth and matter of fact book to us.
This time on Job Interview Question and Answers, unashamedly a primer for professionals on preparing for your Job Interviews.
Job Interview Question and Answers is succinct and cuts through the gloss of Recruiter speak to get to what the person on the other side of the desk needs to know about you to make that "YES" decision and to take a leap of faith on offering you the job.
Job Interview Question and Answers is short on fluff and filled to the brim with tips, advice and How To's covering; How to Answer Horrible Interview Questions with grace through to sample Interview Questions to Ask.
Drawn from her experience training managers and recruiters in job interview skills and in coaching retrenched professionals through Career Transition, Liz Cassidy has a unique view of both sides of the Job Interview Questions and Answers fence.
She is equally as unforgiving with job interviewers "smart curve ball" questions as she is with sloppily prepared candidates who are not ready to answer behavioral interview questions.
This book demands professionalism from both parties in the job interview but is primarily a guide to professional candidates on how to deal with the real world of untrained, unaware and underprepared recruiters and job interviewers.
Packed with real Frequently Asked Interview Questions and with a focus on Behavioral Interviews Liz Cassidy's latest book will having you going into your job interview prepared and professional and coming out of your job interview glad that you read it!
What's Inside the Book?
- The MAGIC of being prepared for your Job Interview
- Get inside the head of your Interviewer - What are they really looking for?
- Being ABSOLUTELY ready for any type of Interview Questions you might experience and what they mean
- Managing your image to IMPRESS your Interviewer and put the best possible YOU forward.
- A simple 2 minute introduction to POSITION YOU as ideal job candidate
- POWERFUL answers for those difficult questions Interview Questions (that you know are coming)
- Answering Behavioral Interview Questions EASILY to show that you are the best qualified for the job
- COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS and answers
- The impact of your SOCIAL MEDIA BRAND on the Interview Questions you will be asked.
- How to respond to tricky CURVE BALL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS with ease
- Valuable Interview Tips to gracefully handle A BAD INTERVIEWER (Yes, they are out there!)
- Examples of Behavioral Interview Questions with your BEST answers
- Detailed explanations of EXACTLY what your interviewer is looking for when they ask each question
- How to AVOID 12 JOB INTERVIEW TRAPS and pitfalls and
- BEST INTERVIEW QUESTIONS TO ASK that show you are the best candidate they will ever get
- How to do your own SMART DUE DILIGENCE to find make sure this company is RIGHT FOR YOU
Remember to download your FREE Professional Resume Template to use to make sure you WIN IN YOUR JOB INTERVIEW
What's the next step?
You are just one Click away from reaping the benefits of Liz Cassidy's exclusive clients experiences. Come and learn with her too - Simply Scroll up the page and Click "Buy Now" To Get Started Now!
You'll be glad you did.
- How to Answer Interview Questions
- Interview Questions: 101 Toughest...And The Answers To Get You Hired
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions: Sixth Edition
- How Do You Prepare for an Interview?
- Hiring Manager Secrets: 7 Interview Questions You Must Get Right
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.