DIGITAL INK: Writing Killer Fiction in the E-book Age
by Bonnie Hearn Hill, Christopher Allan Poe
Kindle Edition: 102 pages
From protagonists and antagonists, to dialogue and conflict, DIGITAL INK is a powerful, succinct, and entertaining book that will dramatically improve any writer’s work.
Suddenly it's a cinch to publish -- pop your manuscript up online via Amazon’s KDP, INScribe, Smashwords, or Pubit! and voilá, you've got an e-book. The number of authors, self-published and otherwise, is exploding. But what everybody seems to be talking about is marketing. They're overlooking the actual writing. There’s a lot of talk about the sizzle, and yet scant attention to the steak.
This book says hold on a minute! It's not just marketing; it has to be a great book. You have to know how to write. Funny and fast, as a book must be in the digital age, DIGITAL INK takes you through all the basics: dialogue, plot, character development, POV, and more. DIGITAL INK will transform your writing.
Bonnie Hearn Hill is the author of INTERN, KILLER BODY, MISTRESS, OFF THE RECORD, CUTLINE and IF IT BLEEDS. Christopher Allan Poe is the author of THE PORTAL.
"Digital Ink is a MUST READ for unpublished authors, as well as those of us who wish to review our craft. Tried and true techniques that work in any market.
--New York Times bestselling author, Kat Martin
"This book is packed with clear information, advice, and examples that will transform your novel. Before you publish, read this book!"
--Jen Calonita, bestselling author of SECRETS OF MY HOLLYWOOD LIFE, SLEEPAWAY GIRLS, and the new series for Young Adults, BELLES
- The Easy Way to Write Thrillers That Sell
- Torn in Two Valor of a U.S. Marine
- The Christmas Cookie Plate: 50 Years of Award-Winning Cookie Recipes from the Russell Kitchen
- The Business of Writing for Children: An Award-Winning Author's Tips on Writing Children's Books and Publishing Them, or How to Write, Publish, and Promote a Book for Kids
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Drawings, and Other Graphics, or Tips for Formatting Your Images So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.