DIGITAL INK: Writing Killer Fiction in the E-book Age
by Bonnie Hearn Hill, Christopher Allan Poe
Kindle Edition: 102 pages
From protagonists and antagonists, to dialogue and conflict, DIGITAL INK is a powerful, succinct, and entertaining book that will dramatically improve any writer’s work.
Suddenly it's a cinch to publish -- pop your manuscript up online via Amazon’s KDP, INScribe, Smashwords, or Pubit! and voilá, you've got an e-book. The number of authors, self-published and otherwise, is exploding. But what everybody seems to be talking about is marketing. They're overlooking the actual writing. There’s a lot of talk about the sizzle, and yet scant attention to the steak.
This book says hold on a minute! It's not just marketing; it has to be a great book. You have to know how to write. Funny and fast, as a book must be in the digital age, DIGITAL INK takes you through all the basics: dialogue, plot, character development, POV, and more. DIGITAL INK will transform your writing.
Bonnie Hearn Hill is the author of INTERN, KILLER BODY, MISTRESS, OFF THE RECORD, CUTLINE, IF IT BLEEDS, and the brand new work of historical fiction, TIL MORNING. Christopher Allan Poe is the author of THE PORTAL and DARK SIGHT.
"Digital Ink is a MUST READ for unpublished authors, as well as those of us who wish to review our craft. Tried and true techniques that work in any market.
--New York Times bestselling author, Kat Martin
"This book is packed with clear information, advice, and examples that will transform your novel. Before you publish, read this book!"
--Jen Calonita, bestselling author of SECRETS OF MY HOLLYWOOD LIFE and SLEEPAWAY GIRLS
- The Indie Author Power Pack: How To Write, Publish, & Market Your Book
- Shoot Your Novel: Cinematic Techniques to Supercharge Your Writing (The Writer's Toolbox)
- Write Your Novel From The Middle: A New Approach for Plotters, Pantsers and Everyone in Between
- Fiction Unboxed: How Two Authors Wrote and Published a Book in 30 Days, From Scratch, In Front of the World (The Smarter Artist 2)
- Writing a Killer Thriller: An Editor's Guide to Writing Compelling Fiction
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.