Meditation: The Gift Inside. How to meditate to quiet your mind, find inner peace and lasting happiness (Letsdoyoga.com Wellness Series)
by Howard VanEs
Kindle Edition: 62 pages
Introductory offer includes a free audio of book - see below.
For thousands of years people of faith, ascetics as well as everyday people have practiced meditation to quiet their minds, find inner peace and connect with their spirit.
Whether you are looking for a book on meditation for beginners or you are an experienced meditator wanting to renew your practice you’ll find “Meditation: The Gift Inside” connects you to the heart of the practice.
This meditation book covers:
•How to meditate like a yogi: experience the same meditation techniques that the deepest meditators use.
•Uncover the secrets to quiet your mind; have inner peace even when your outer world may be chaotic.
•Powerful methods to dramatically deepen your meditation.
• How to easily make meditation a part of your daily life and eliminate challenges that may prevent you from practicing regularly.
•Discover how modern scientific research is confirming what the ancient yogis knew about the extraordinary benefits of meditation including: sleeping better, reducing pain, improving mood, extending life, etc.
•Explore the connection between yoga and meditation.
Get a FREE BONUS audio: Download an abridged version of this book when you order this book ($14.95 value.) A download link is provided on the “About the Author” page in the book.
Meditation: The Gift Inside,” has been written by Howard VanEs, M.A , who has been practicing yoga for over 20 years, is a long time meditator and author of “Beginning Yoga, A Practice Manual”, “Ageless Beauty & Timeless Strength”, the audio CD: “Shavasana/ Deep Relaxation”, and several other yoga related books.
- Looks Great Naked
- Your Perfect Diet: How to Customize Your Diet for Weight Loss and Great Health
- Just Passing Through: Military Romantic Suspense Novella (A Contemporary Military Romance Story)
- SAILING INTO THE ABYSS (TRUE SMUGGLING ADVENTURE) (MARIJUANA SMUGGLING)
- "Cluck Cluck?" (A Story About a Chicken Named Bob) (Children's Bedtime Stories Series)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.