100 Things Every Presenter Needs to Know About People
by Susan Weinschenk
Kindle Edition: 273 pages
Publisher: New Riders
Every day around the world millions of presentations are given, with millions of decisions hanging in the balance as a result. Do you know the science behind giving a powerful and persuasive presentation? This book reveals what you need to know about how people listen, how people decide, and how people react so that you can learn to create more engaging presentations. No matter what your current skill level, whether beginner or polished, this book will guide you to the next level, teaching you how to improve your delivery, stance, eye contact, voice, materials, media, message, and call to action.
Learn to increase the effectiveness of your own presentations by finding the answers to questions like these:
- What grabs and holds attention during a presentation?
- How do you choose the best media to use?
- What makes the content of a presentation stick?
- How do people react to your voice, posture, and gestures?
- How do people respond to the flow of your message?
- How do you motivate people to take action?
- How to Get People to Do Stuff: Master the art and science of persuasion and motivation
- 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter)
- Neuro Web Design: What Makes Them Click? (Voices That Matter)
- The Business of Belief: How the World's Best Marketers, Designers, Salespeople, Coaches, Fundraisers, Educators, Entrepreneurs and Other Leaders Get Us to Believe
- The Truth About the New Rules of Business Writing
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.