Top Tips: Writing a CV/Resume
by John Hodgson
Kindle Edition: 53 pages
Publisher: Hodgson Consulting
• Want to write a winning CV or Resume?
• Sent off numerous letters and applications?
• Still waiting for that invitation to attend an interview?
You’re not alone.
• FACT: Job adverts often attract 200-300 applications.
• FACT: Recruiters do not read every CV/Resume they receive.
• FACT: 30-40% will be binned because they fail the 10 second test.
Your problem may not be that you lack what the recruiter is looking for.
Your problem is more likely to be that the recruiter doesn’t know you exist.
The key to the interview room is your CV. If it doesn’t fit the door will remain closed.
This book contains top tips on how to get noticed and how to get recruiters to want to meet YOU.
When that invitation does arrive move on to Top Tips: Interviewing.
- How To Write A Resume: The Resume Writing Book That Helps You Crack Today's Tough Job Market
- How to Answer Interview Questions
- Top Tips: Interviewing
- CV and Resume Templates - How to Write a Resume or CV Opening Line that Powerfully Positions You
- Unbeatable Resumes: America's Top Recruiter Reveals What REALLY Gets You Hired
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.