365 Days of Slow-Cooking
by Karen Bellessa Petersen
Kindle Edition: 288 pages
Publisher: Covenant Communications
Family dinner may be the most important part of the day—and for busy households, a slow-cooker may be the most important item in the kitchen! This volume of slow-cooker recipes offers easy instructions for creating appetizing meals that are prepared on your own time and served at just the right time. With 365 dishes that can be assembled in minutes, including dozens that require just two minutes or less, this collection is the perfect solution for hectic days and crowded schedules. Tempt your family’s palate with favorite entrees like golden beef stroganoff and smothered pork chops, hearty side dishes like buttermilk mashed potatoes, and delectable desserts like hot fudge pudding cake. Perk up tired menus with ethnic delights from Thai peanut noodles to Greek pita folds, and find the perfect soup or stew to please a crowd with minimal prep time. Thanks to this user-friendly guide, dinnertime just got a lot more simple—and a lot more delicious.
- The Incredible Slow Cooker Cookbook
- 341 Crockpot Recipes: Slow Cooker Recipes. Easy To Make Healthy Slow Cooked Recipes & Meals Crockpot Cookbook
- The Amazing Slow Cooker Cookbook
- Freezer Recipes - Easy and Convenient Recipes To Save Time, Money and Your Health (The Easy Recipe Book 43)
- A Love Affair with Southern Cooking
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.