Debunking the Leadership Myth: The Story of Conscious Leadership
by Ryan Caradonna, Jake Caines
Kindle Edition: 374 pages
Publisher: 5i's Publishing
Today’s leadership may not be dead, but it is definitely dormant. “Debunking the Leadership Myth” awakens the story of great leadership and restores it to a conscious level. In this book, leadership experts Caines and Caradonna:
• Introduce the “Belief - Behavior - Outcome” platform
• Identify and challenge the myths of conventional leadership
• Use conflict and context to create transformational change
• Change the focus from “what you do” to “who you are”
• Give leaders a roadmap to generate meaningful impact
Instead of teaching leadership and developing competencies that quickly become obsolete, Conscious Leadership transforms leaders and expands their capacity.
- How to Grow Leaders: The Seven Key Principles of Effective Leadership Development (The John Adair Leadership Library)
- Working with the Enemy: How to Survive and Thrive with Really Difficult People
- The 30-Day Leadership Management Course
- Management And Leadership Skills: Inspire, Motivate, And Gain The Respect Of Your Peers
- The Body Language Of Leaders: Learn How To Read, Understand, And Lead With Body Language.
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.