Persuasion Skills Black Book of Job Hunting Techniques: Using NLP and Hypnotic Language Patterns to Get the Job You Deserve
by Rintu Basu
Kindle Edition: 210 pages
Using NLP and Hypnotic Language Patterns on CVs, Résumés & Interviews to Get the Job You Deserve ...
Do you want an unfair advantage when Job Hunting?
The Persuasion Skills Black Book of Job Hunting Techniques is a manual for quickly integrating key skills into your job hunting repertoire.
- When you read this book you will be able to:
- Restructure your CV or Résumé so hidden NLP Hypnotic techniques draw the reader in, making them desperate to interview you
- Banish interview nerves and take on a job winning attitude that makes you look like the perfect candidate for the role
- Take covert control of the entire interview process, allowing you to relax and give a brilliant interview performance
- Win the hearts and minds of your interviewers within the first two minutes of meeting them
- Give hypnotically persuasive answers to any question and leave the interviewer in no doubt that you are the perfect candidate
But this book is not for everyone. It is only for people who know the job they want, are prepared to do what it takes to get it and who will grasp the tools and techniques that will give them an unfair advantage on their next job hunting mission.
How liberated will you feel when you have the skills to get any job you want and then to change it whenever you decide that there is something better to go for?
- Persuasion Skills Blackbook: Practical NLP Language Patterns for Getting The Response You Want
- NLP Techniques: An introduction to Conversational Hypnosis (Influence Any Conversation Using Hypnotic Language Patterns and Your Persuasion Skills Book 1)
- Secrets of the Voice: Read People & Influence Others Using the Voice
- NLP Language Patterns Wizardry: Make all your communications more compelling and alluring
- Mastering Hypnotic Language - Further Confessions of a Rogue Hypnotist
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.