The Stress-Free You: How to Live Stress-Free and Feel Great Every Day, Starting Today
by Elizabeth O'Brien
Kindle Edition: 92 pages
Publisher: Empowerment Nation
** Kindle Version is 67% off Until 6/16! -- Get it Today!! **
Stressors are everywhere. Each and every day, we run into situations that constantly test us, rob us of our patience, strip us of our sanity, impact our focus, and cause us to lose control of our days.
Although stress can be challenging, it can also be easy to handle if you have a system to deal with it. This system would knock out these stressors, shut down your anxiety, and curb fear so you can take back control of your life.
Inside "The Stress-Free You: How to Live Stress-Free and Feel Great Every Day, Starting Today" is an easy-to-implement system which you can use today to knock out the stressors in your life one by one.
You’ll discover why a little stress is good for you, why your body becomes “overloaded” with chronic stress, how to assess your stress level and take definite action steps to tame the wild beast of stress, how simple meditation and such gentle exercises as yoga and Tai Chi can help you beat stress, stress management tips you can use at work, school and home to relieve stress nearly instantly, how the simple act of sleep (when done properly!) works as a great stress-buster, and more.
Get your copy of "The Stress-Free You: How to Live Stress-Free and Feel Great Every Day, Starting Today" and begin knocking out your daily stressors today!
- A Positive You: Change Your Life with the Power of Positive Thinking
- Self Confidence Secrets (Overcome low self esteem and become unstoppable, powerful and irresistible)
- How to stop worrying and be happy : Positive thinking tips to know how to be happy (stop negative self talk and worry free book to read)
- Be Happy! - How to Stop Negative Thinking, Start Focusing on the Positive, and Create Your Happiness Mindset
- Positive Thinking (40 Ways to Become and Remain Positive Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.