The Get Yourself Organized Project
by Kathi Lipp
Kindle Edition: 226 pages
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
Finally, an organizational book for women who have given up trying to be Martha Stewart but still desire some semblance of order in their lives.
Most organizational books are written by and for people who are naturally structured and orderly. For the woman who is more ADD than type A, the advice sounds terrific but seldom works. These women are looking for help that takes into account their free-spirited outlook while providing tips and tricks they can easily follow to live a more organized life.
Kathi Lipp, author of The Husband Project and other “project” books, is just the author to address this need. In her inimitable style, she offers
- easy and effective ways women can restore peace to their everyday lives
- simple and manageable long-term solutions for organizing any room in one’s home (and keeping it that way)
- a realistic way to de-stress a busy schedule
- strategies for efficient shopping, meal preparation, cleaning, and more
Full of helpful tips and abundant good humor, The Get Yourself Organized Project is for those who want to spend their time living and enjoying life rather than organizing their sock drawer.
- The "What's for Dinner?" Solution
- The Me Project
- 31 Days To A Clean And Organized Home: How To Organize, Clean, And Keep Your Home Spotless
- 21 Ways to Connect with Your Kids
- Bargain Babe Penny-Wise Secrets To Living On the Cheap
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.