Working Successfully with Screwed-Up People
by Elizabeth B. Brown
Kindle Edition: 272 pages
Let's face it. Some people just don't listen, don't care, and aren't willing to compromise. And you probably work with some of them. The incomprehensible supervisor. The person in the next office who chats more than works. The customer who, by the way, isn't always right. For all those co-workers who drive you crazy, there's a solution.
The bestselling author of Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People turns her insightful eye to the workplace, showing readers how they can get along with and work successfully beside the people who drive them up the wall. "It doesn't take two people to change a relationship in the workplace," says Elizabeth B. Brown. "It takes one--me!" Her expert advice will help workers in any profession learn how to be unflappable, imperturbable, and unflustered when dealing with the difficult people in their workplace.
- Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People
- How to Ruin Your Financial Life
- The Monkey King: A Superhero Tale of China (Ancient Fantasy Book 4)
- The Magic Flyswatter: A Superhero Tale of Africa (Ancient Fantasy Book 3)
- Timothy Tolliver and the Bully Basher: A Story About Bullies, a Living Robot, and Its Young Inventor
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.