Working Successfully with Screwed-Up People
by Elizabeth B. Brown
Kindle Edition: 272 pages
Crazy co-workers stressing you out? Here's the solution.
Let's face it. Some people just don't listen, don't care, and aren't willing to compromise. And you probably work with some of them. The incomprehensible supervisor. The person in the next office who chats more than works. The customer who, by the way, isn't always right.
The good news is, it doesn't take two people to change a relationship in the workplace. It takes one--you! Now the bestselling author of Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People offers expert advice to help you not only get along with co-workers who get under your skin but actually succeed at work in spite of them. You'll learn how to be unflappable, imperturbable, and unflustered in every workplace situation.
Less stress at work can start today. So what are you waiting for?
Elizabeth B. Brown is a teacher, a speaker, and the author of the popular Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People. She and her husband live in Tennessee.
- 100 Success Tips to Live Fully, Influence People and Achieve More: Simple Advice for Every Truth Seeker (The Wheel of Wisdom)
- Deep Wounds, Deep Healing: An Introduction to Deep Level Healing
- Speak Lord, I'm Listening: How to Hear God's Voice Above the Noise
- The Seven Laws of Success
- Discover Your Spiritual Gifts: The Easy-to-Use Guide That Helps You Identify and Understand Your Unique God-Given Spiritual Gifts
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.