Working Successfully with Screwed-Up People
by Elizabeth B. Brown
Kindle Edition: 272 pages
Let's face it. Some people just don't listen, don't care, and aren't willing to compromise. And you probably work with some of them. The incomprehensible supervisor. The person in the next office who chats more than works. The customer who, by the way, isn't always right. For all those co-workers who drive you crazy, there's a solution.
The bestselling author of Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People turns her insightful eye to the workplace, showing readers how they can get along with and work successfully beside the people who drive them up the wall. "It doesn't take two people to change a relationship in the workplace," says Elizabeth B. Brown. "It takes one--me!" Her expert advice will help workers in any profession learn how to be unflappable, imperturbable, and unflustered when dealing with the difficult people in their workplace.
- Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People
- How to Ruin Your Financial Life
- Smoothies: the most delicious recipes for weight loss Vol. IV: (smoothie recipe book,smoothie recipes,smoothie recipes for weight loss,green smoothie recipes,): Vol IV.
- The Monkey King (Ancient Fantasy)
- Timothy Tolliver and the Bully Basher
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.