Secrets of Successful Writers
by Darrell Pitt
Kindle Edition: 188 pages
Interviews with forty-nine writers as they speak about writing, publishing and promoting their books in the digital age.
The interviews include John Locke, Gordon Ferris, Stephen Carpenter, Dakota Banks, Linda Wisdom, Matthew Reilly, Loucinda McGary, David Lender, JR Rain, Jack Dann, Dale Brown, Stephanie McAfee, Andy Briggs, Kat Martin and many, many more.
Some of the writers are traditional authors. Others have built careers as self-published ebook authors.
All their stories are inspirational, including:
John Locke, the first self published ebook author to sell a million copies of his novels.
Micaela Wendell who was thirteen when she wrote the first draft of her book The Branding.
Dolores Durando who wrote and published her first book when she turned ninety.
And the amazing Robert J Randisi who has written over five hundred novels.
All of them share tips and advice garnered from the front line as they have successfully become writers in the digital age.
- A Novel Idea: Story Structure Tips for the Break-Out Novelist (Writing With Excellence)
- 250 Things You Should Know About Writing
- 2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
- Writing: Make Money Writing! - The Ultimate Guide to Break Free From Traditional Jobs And Make Money By Monetizing Your Passion (Writing, Writing Fiction, ... Writing, Freelance, Make Money Online)
- Writing Habit Mastery - How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.