Identity: Your Passport to Success
by Stedman Graham
Kindle Edition: 222 pages
Publisher: FT Press
Features a foreword by John Maxwell and afterword from Steven R. Covey.
Have you ever thought about the connection between knowing who you are and success? Identity can serve as your greatest asset. Enduringly successful people know who they are, are clear about what matters to them, have established powerful identities, and create value in the world.
In this book, the process for discovering and understanding your identity is brought to life through Stedman Graham's personal experiences and the stories of individuals who've resolved their questions of identity, building a life that matters to themselves and those around them.
Take control of who you are. Take control of your life. Achieve lasting success.
Now a Wall Street Journal bestseller!
- Motivation Psychology: Truth About Why Successful People Are So Motivated To Do What They Do
- The Songs of Power: A Northern Tale of Magic (Ancient Fantasy Book 2)
- Timothy Tolliver and the Bully Basher: A Story About Bullies, a Living Robot, and Its Young Inventor
- The Monkey King: A Superhero Tale of China (Ancient Fantasy Book 4)
- Defeat Your Lazy Habits Once And For All: How To Overcome Laziness And Procrastination
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.